Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

still proven fact, the Demmycrat controlled WI supreme court reaffirms its position to hold an unconstitutional election in 2024........why won't the demmycrats have their legislature set the rules for their elections?.........is it because they haven't wrested control of the legislature to their advantage........

It's not corruption. It's lying. It's dishonesty. It shows that those individuals cannot be trusted.

corruption​

noun

cor·rup·tion kə-ˈrəp-shən

a
: dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers) : DEPRAVITY
b
: inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (such as bribery)
the corruption of government officials

Merrian Webster

IIRC, the FBI had the laptop for 2 years. They knew it was real. The intel officers were lyin' for Biden. You think that is a good thing. :palm:
Yep, they were correct that it had all the earmarks of Russian disinformation. The same kind of stuff we all saw on Hillary that you fucks viralized.

She had Parkinson’s.
She wore a colostomy bag.
She had a secret mic in her ear for the debates.

having clearly demonstrated that you are not capable of logical thought, let alone backing up your constant lies, I am celebrating the 4th of July week by putting you on ignore permanently......perhaps you may eventually develop a functioning brain.....if so feel free to ask a friend to let me know you ready to apologize for your stupidity........
LOL - Sick and tired of getting your fucking ass kicked, I see.

PMP is suing the manufacturer of his toaster because it didn’t EXPLICITLY say to not use it in the bathtub. It was a real shock to him.

Yep, they were correct that it had all the earmarks of Russian disinformation. The same kind of stuff we all saw on Hillary that you fucks viralized.

She had Parkinson’s.
She wore a colostomy bag.
She had a secret mic in her ear for the debates.
Not according to your boyeee, Biden.

“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plant,” Biden said. “They have said that this has all the … five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage.”

still proven fact, the Demmycrat controlled WI supreme court reaffirms its position to hold an unconstitutional election in 2024........why won't the demmycrats have their legislature set the rules for their elections?.........is it because they haven't wrested control of the legislature to their advantage........
^Doesn’t even know what perjury is.

Doesn’t know what “constitutional” means.

The forum joke.

Not according to your boyeee, Biden.

“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plant,” Biden said. “They have said that this has all the … five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage.”
Yep, Biden is correct. Those 50 people signed a letter that said the laptop issue had all the earmarks of Russian disinformation. They were correct, it did have all the earmarks.

Correct, however once I have corroborating evidence, the conspiracy is what any rational adult should then assume.

However, once I have my own observations then the situation changes. I always place my observations first. Everything must align with them. The day that I deny my own observations is the day I'm in a world of hurt. The day that I deny my own observations because I allow someone else to do my thinking for me is the day I become a mindless leftist.
I guess that's what I'm asking about. The corroborating evidence. Given that there hasn't been any significant voter fraud found, zero counterfeit ballots found and no instances of large-scale ballot harvesting, what is the evidence that has you so confident that the conspiracy exists and the election was stolen?

Last edited:
Who were the Democrats who requested the expanded Dropbox usage and who were the Democrats that approved the extended Dropbox usage in Wisconsin?

How many fraudulent ballots were found due to the use of dropboxes?

Last edited:
corruption
noun
cor·rup·tion
a
: dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers) : DEPRAVITY
b
: inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (such as bribery)
the corruption of government officials
Thank you. The activity you described was not unlawful, it was not performed by powerful men, and was not performed by government officials. You described ex-government personnel who simply lied.

What was reported was that county clerks made the inquiry with the Wisconsin Elections Commission because they saw a huge increase in requests for absentee ballots due to covid.
Quantity is irrelevant. Acknowledgement thereof is all that matters.
Quantity IS relevant if you're claiming the wrong person was named the winner of an election, otherwise what relevance do drop boxes have?

I guess that's what I'm asking about. The corroborating evidence.
This is totally disingenuous of you. We've covered the topic of the affidavits, i.e. mountains of sworn eyewitness testimony that happens to align with my personal observations.

I see that you are still desperate to wish them all away.

Given that there hasn't been any significant voter fraud found,
Given that indisputable election fraud has been widely witnessed ...

zero counterfeit ballots found
... including at least one truckload of counterfeit ballots being transported across State lines ...

and no instances of large-scale ballot harvesting,
... and substantial ballot harvesting throughout the eight swing States in question ...

what is the evidence that has you so confident that the conspiracy exists and the election was stolen?
... there is no question whatsoever about the election-steal or how it was accomplished and along what timeline.

What was reported was that county clerks made the inquiry with the Wisconsin Elections Commission because they saw a huge increase in requests for absentee ballots due to covid.
The DNC bashed "Republicans" for seeking to disenfranchise the elderly based on Republican attempts to introduce controls to the process to prevent election fraud.

Quantity IS relevant if you're claiming the wrong person was named the winner of an election,
Quantity is not relevant to my observation of election fraud. It is enough that you recognize that it occurred.

Who were the Democrats who requested the expanded Dropbox usage and who were the Democrats that approved the extended Dropbox usage in Wisconsin?

How many fraudulent ballots were found due to the use of dropboxes?
the demmycrats who approved the use of unauthorised drop boxes in WI were local election officials in places like Milwaukee.......all the votes in WI were unconstitutional once unauthorised methods were used..........

Quantity IS relevant if you're claiming the wrong person was named the winner of an election, otherwise what relevance do drop boxes have?
there is no such thing as an election which is only a little bit unconstitutional........

I guess that's what I'm asking about. The corroborating evidence. Given that there hasn't been any significant voter fraud found, zero counterfeit ballots found and no instances of large-scale ballot harvesting, what is the evidence that has you so confident that the conspiracy exists and the election was stolen?
the violation of the constitution is all conclusive...

The DNC bashed "Republicans" for seeking to disenfranchise the elderly based on Republican attempts to introduce controls to the process to prevent election fraud.
Right, so are you saying that county clerks did or did not make the request of the Wisconsin Election Commission?

Quantity is not relevant to my observation of election fraud. It is enough that you recognize that it occurred.
YOU didn't observe election fraud and no actual evidence of voter fraud (fraudulent/counterfeit ballots or harvesting) has been uncovered.

Last edited:
but
the demmycrats who approved the use of unauthorised drop boxes in WI were local election officials in places like Milwaukee.......all the votes in WI were unconstitutional once unauthorised methods were used..........
The court ruling was after the fact. Who were the Democrats that made the request to the Wisconsin Election Commission and who were the Democrats on the Wisconsin Election Commission who approved it?

Back