Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

Easy to prove -

Because something is authorized doesn't mean someone is forced to do it. Your argument seems to violate the US Constitution.
this proves the state legislature never approved it.....thanks......
the Wisconsin Legislature advances that we should reaffirm Teigen. It contends that the court's statutory interpretation in that case was correct and that no intervening changes should cause us to revisit that decision.
so, the legislature has never approved lock boxes......the 2024 court had no authority to approve them........their use without legislative approval violates the constitution......please explain why Demmycrats do not give a fuck.........

my solution is to not allow unconstitutional elections........yours is to ignore the constitution.......is the US, shit like you always loses........
My solution ended up being what actually happened. You DON'T invalidate peoples' votes because the state screwed up - that is insane and is a legit reason to riot.

You DO count all legal ballots, cast by legally registered voters who followed the rules PROVIDED TO THEM, address the situation in the courts and make any corrections going forward.

It's honestly baffling to me that you believe it's ok to nullify votes.

My solution ended up being what actually happened. You DON'T invalidate peoples' votes because the state screwed up - that is insane and is a legit reason to riot.
true you do what actually happened.......you have an unconstitutional election and if you're the winner you spend the rest of your life pretending it never happened..........if you lose, you do what it takes to make sure the evil fucks never do it again.......and you remind them for the rest of their lives that they were the evil fucks who did it.........

so far we aren't done in WI where the evil fucks are trying to pull a repeat in 2024.........they need to be stopped.......

it doesn't matter what I believe or what mindless fucks like you believe.......what matters is what the US constitution SAYS!.............
I agree that constitutionality matters. That's why we have supreme courts.

Do you think it's unconstitutional for printers to be used, for printing ballots, if the individual state legislatures haven't expressly approved them being used?

true you do what actually happened.......you have an unconstitutional election and if you're the winner you spend the rest of your life pretending it never happened..........if you lose, you do what it takes to make sure the evil fucks never do it again.......and you remind them for the rest of their lives that they were the evil fucks who did it.........

so far we aren't done in WI where the evil fucks are trying to pull a repeat in 2024.........they need to be stopped.......
Of course you try to make sure unconstitutional changes never happen but, in reality, all that was done was making voting easier. It's not like they made a change that said "We're going to allow people to submit as many ballots as they want!" It was a process changes that has never been shown to generate fraudulent ballots. You could say "You can fly your ballot via drone and drop on the lawn of the capitol" and, who really cares. Legit ballots from legally registered voters are what ultimately matter, right?

I agree that constitutionality matters. That's why we have supreme courts.

Do you think it's unconstitutional for printers to be used, for printing ballots, if the individual state legislatures haven't expressly approved them being used?
I think it is unconstitutional to use unsupervised drop boxes not authorized by the state legislature........I also think the irrelevant shit you bring up is intended to disguise the fact your party doesn't give a fuck about legitimate elections........therefore, fuck off.......

Of course you try to make sure unconstitutional changes never happen but, in reality, all that was done was making voting easier. It's not like they made a change that said "We're going to allow people to submit as many ballots as they want!" It was a process changes that has never been shown to generate fraudulent ballots. You could say "You can fly your ballot via drone and drop on the lawn of the capitol" and, who really cares. Legit ballots from legally registered voters are what ultimately matter, right?
but you don't try to make sure unconstitutional elections never happen........you lie about doing it and make plans to do it again in 2024.....just stop violating the constitution, fuckwit.......

My solution ended up being what actually happened. You DON'T invalidate peoples' votes because the state screwed up
What votes?
- that is insane and is a legit reason to riot.

You DO count all legal ballots, cast by legally registered voters who followed the rules PROVIDED TO THEM, address the situation in the courts and make any corrections going forward.
No court has any authority to certify any election.
It's honestly baffling to me that you believe it's ok to nullify votes.
What votes?

You cannot make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Void.

but you don't try to make sure unconstitutional elections never happen........you lie about doing it and make plans to do it again in 2024.....just stop violating the constitution, fuckwit.......
I have no power to make elections constitutional or not. That's what courts do.

In the end, all the things Trump complained about, that potentially violated the state constitutions, could have been brought up before the election. That is the correct way. The incorrect way is to be a sore loser and trying to nullify the voice of the people. I guess that's his idea of making America great again.

I have no power to make elections constitutional or not. That's what courts do.
No court has any authority over any constitution.
No court has any authority to certify any election.

You are ignoring Article III again.
In the end, all the things Trump complained about, that potentially violated the state constitutions, could have been brought up before the election.
There was no election.
That is the correct way. The incorrect way is to be a sore loser and trying to nullify the voice of the people. I guess that's his idea of making America great again.
The President is not elected by popular vote, Void. You are ignoring the Constitution again. See Article II.

Who were the Democrats who requested the expanded Dropbox usage and who were the Democrats that approved the extended Dropbox usage in Wisconsin?

How many fraudulent ballots were found due to the use of dropboxes?
That fucker won’t respond truthfully, so I will.

During the COVID outbreak, the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC), who is given statutory election authority, issued a guidance to local clerks regarding the upcoming election. It said an option was to have secure drop boxes. They also said a family member or another could drop off a ballot on behalf of another.

The law says ballots can be mailed or taken, in person, to the municipal clerk. The conservative court said those two options were not EXPLICITLY found in the law. It said an inanimate box cannot be the municipal clerk. Bizarre, since the equivalent, the mailbox is fine.

The new court ruled reasonably. That a drop box established by the clerk, secured by the clerk and emptied by the clerk IS the clerk.

NO fraudulent votes were found due to this.

Back