Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

I think at this point we're here in this thread...

07a4277cd992880c7748dd081dcdb3e0.jpg

but
The court ruling was after the fact. Who were the Democrats that made the request to the Wisconsin Election Commission and who were the Democrats on the Wisconsin Election Commission who approved it?
The WEC is a bipartisan board. They issued the guidance. The original ruling said the WEC overstepped its authority. Nothing about the votes being unconstitutional.

Those two Trumpers are liars.

No court has any authority over any constitution.
No court has any authority to certify any election.

You are ignoring Article III again.

There was no election.

The President is not elected by popular vote, Void. You are ignoring the Constitution again. See Article II.
"The President is not elected by popular vote, Void. You are ignoring the Constitution again. See Article II."

Can you list all the times the states electors haven't aligned with the popular vote winner in their state?
giphy.gif

The WEC is a bipartisan board. They issued the guidance. The original ruling said the WEC overstepped its authority. Nothing about the votes being unconstitutional.

Those two Trumpers are liars.
Totally agree. There's also a reality that, if large scale ballot harvesting was found, the votes would still count. The harvestor would be punished, but the harvested ballots would still count.

Trumpers aren't too fond of.... reality.

Here's your question:

I answered "The DNC" which is the correct answer.

Nope. I posted your question above.

You are flailing wildly. My observations do not involve any accounts from anyone.

It was vast.

There are mountains of sworn affidavit, none of which have been refuted by anyone.
The DNC did not. That’s a lie. The WEC gave the guidance for drop boxes.

There were no cases of fraud identified because of the new guidelines.

Sworn affidavits are meaningless. We saw crazy people testifying and lying under oath. Remember the chick with Giuliani?

that their state made the nation's election unconstitutional........none of our votes counted.......only those of the Wisconsin Election Committee and places like Fulton County GA and Maricopa AZ.........
Guess what, stupid fuck? The next election is going to come down to the Fulton Counties, the Maricopa Counties, the Clark Counties.

No. We don't agree. You believe that everything has to be expressly authorized. I don't necessarily believe that. Do you believe state legislatures have to authorize the use of printers to print ballots?

Using legislation, a state legislature could FORCE drop boxes to be used, if they weren't already, or could FORCE them to not be used. It's not a fact that drop boxes, any more than printers, aren't at the discretion of the Election Committee since they are not expressly forbidden by law.
Ask the fucker if Presidential Immunity is expressly authorized.

Right. The "DNC" is the Boogeyman for Trumpers. It's the monster under the bed. The wizard behind the curtain that is pulling all the magical election-stealing levers.

"The President is not elected by popular vote, Void. You are ignoring the Constitution again. See Article II."

Can you list all the times the states electors haven't aligned with the popular vote winner in their state?
The President is not elected by popular vote, Void.

Totally agree. There's also a reality that, if large scale ballot harvesting was found, the votes would still count. The harvestor would be punished, but the harvested ballots would still count.

Trumpers aren't too fond of.... reality.
Buzzword fallacy. Pivot fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy. Pivoting won't help you, Void. You cannot make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear.

There were no cases of fraud identified because of the new guidelines.

Sworn affidavits are meaningless. We saw crazy people testifying and lying under oath. Remember the chick with Giuliani?
Sworn affidavits are not meaningless, Dumber. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Sworn affidavits are not meaningless, Dumber. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Do sworn affidavits supercede the fact that there has been NO meaningful amount of voter fraud found?

Do sworn affidavits supercede the fact that there have been NO counterfeit ballots found?

Do sworn affidavits supercede the fact that there has been NO meaningful amount of ballot harvesting found?

tenor.gif

Yep! I've watched her highlights a dozen times. She is the typical Trump conspiracy theorist chasing ghosts.
I see where she was disqualified from running for office a couple times for lying on sworn affidavits. So much for their validity.

Back