Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

I know, right?.......following the US Constitution is so unnecessarily challenging..........the positive side of this is that no one will be able to deny that the 2024 election will be as unconstitutional as the 2020 election was......
^This idiot doesn’t know the Constitution from shinola. Hasn’t ONCE shown where any state Constitution was violated. Or any state supreme court that has said so.

NOT. FUCKING. ONCE

DEMOCRATS REPEATEDLY CAST DOUBT ON THE LEGITIMACY OF THE 2004 ELECTION

“Cast doubt”

PRICELESS!

Wouldn't you like to know. :laugh:
Nope. I don’t give a shit. Ballot boxes and mail in ballots have been the norm in Idaho for years. I can’t recall the last time I voted in person.

But, Idaho is a slam dunk Republican win, so those tried and true methods CAN’T have cheating, can they?

This is another case of the court system making election law rather than the state legislature doing it like the Constitution says.
They merely clarified that secure drop boxes were under the control of the clerk. Just as any reasonable person would. As much so as any drop mailbox

Nope. I don’t give a shit. Ballot boxes and mail in ballots have been the norm in Idaho for years. I can’t recall the last time I voted in person.

But, Idaho is a slam dunk Republican win, so those tried and true methods CAN’T have cheating, can they?
Do you ask the registrars office to send you a ballot or do they send them to everyone on the rolls.

That was the excuse.
Opinion presented as fact.
They ALL violated the Constitution of the United States and their own State constitutions.
The courts disagree. Your opinion is irrelevant and doesn't create reality.
Irrelevance fallacy.

You cannot make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Void.

I'm still waiting for Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Lindell, True the Vote, D'Souza....anyone to support one of their fraud claims with data.

Last edited:
That is the job of the state legislature to do not some judge.
Here’s the shits of it for you. They decided, rightfully so, that a drop box designated BY THE MUNICIPAL CLERK is the same as delivering TO THE MUNICIPAL CLERK.

None of you morons can tell us why a drop box IN the clerk’s office is any different than a drop box OUTSIDE the clerk’s office. Ballots returned to a drop box set up, maintained, secured, and emptied by the municipal clerk IS being returned to the clerk. Nobody but a “steal the election” morons would think differently.

Counting without observers present is ILLEGAL, Void.

He never did, Void. You are hallucinating again.

He never made any such claim, Void.

Gaslighting won't work, Void.
Your entire post summed up in one sentence:

"I don't understand election law as it relates to observers and I've never listened to Trump's call with Georgia."

Back