World Cup Soccer; England v. USA

I have to use the "live update" feature for scores. The US can't afford to lose to Slovenia today or we're done.

Come on, be honest. You hate the Huns.

Surprisingly, considering we fought two world wars with them, not really.

We don't like the Argies, but the Bosche we take the mickey (box heads, no sense of humour) but there is no animosity.

We just don't like to see them better us at footie....

Surprisingly, considering we fought two world wars with them, not really.

We don't like the Argies, but the Bosche we take the mickey (box heads, no sense of humour) but there is no animosity.

We just don't like to see them better us at footie....
You need to be more like us Micks and hold a grudge, at least for three or four generations. :)

You were robbed mate. Should have been 3-2, and would have been an awesome come-back...
I'll have to watch it back, because I'm stuck at work... At least it's taped. I think the officials have a bit of USA hateraid in their juice boxes.

If it is a close decision that goes against you - the ref is always a dirty cheating foreigner. If it goes for you - he's a good lad.

This system has worked for England for decades!

Good on the US for a great comeback... You have to beat Algeria now though, and rely on England beating Slovenia....

If it is a close decision that goes against you - the ref is always a dirty cheating foreigner. If it goes for you - he's a good lad.

This system has worked for England for decades!

Good on the US for a great comeback... You have to beat Algeria now though, and rely on England beating Slovenia....
You better deliver. Or we'll secretly root for you while telling everybody how your wives are ugly and how much we hate you. Then we'll proceed to blame everything on BP.

Back