World Cup Soccer; England v. USA

I've got to agree with AnyOld the US should be taking that referee to the International Criminal Court.

Some bloke from Mali apparently. The refs today have been utterly appalling.

You better deliver. Or we'll secretly root for you while telling everybody how your wives are ugly and how much we hate you. Then we'll proceed to blame everything on BP.

When has Britain ever not got your back?

Apart from Vietnam, we aren't daft.... :)

You have to love World Cup atmosphere.

Every house on our street have flags on the chimneys, hanging from windows, on every car. Lots of kids are playing on the green, re-enacting tonight's match...

It is like summer xmas!

FUCKING ROBBED! That was a perfectly good goal! We should have won! I want that ref's head on a spit! What a great second period. Death to the ref.

FUCKING ROBBED! That was a perfectly good goal! We should have won! I want that ref's head on a spit! What a great second period. Death to the ref.

Cracking fight-back from the US.

The US team may not have the natural football thing, or be as silky as the older teams, but they have a big bollocks, and that goes along way...

gravestone.jpg

In memoriam

ENGLAND 1872-2010

Once a dearly loved team, died in agony June 18th following a 44 year terminal illness.

0-0 with Algeria?

WTF???

Now we have to beat Slovenia by more goals than USA beats Algeria....

Down to the wire, always the same with England!

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite all the refs can do to steal victory from the US the US wins the game and the group!!

Hows it feel England? Eating the dust from Americas favorite minor league athletes?

Could it be you bloody Limey's have been sand bagging it? 2 goals in 3 games?

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite all the refs can do to steal victory from the US the US wins the game and the group!!

Hows it feel England? Eating the dust from Americas favorite minor league athletes?

Could it be you bloody Limey's have been sand bagging it? 2 goals in 3 games?
Awww who cares. Were both in the Elimination round. :clink:
It's just a crying shame the Irish couldn't have been here. They could have hardly of done worse then the Frogs. Fifa used poor judgement inviting the Frogs over the Irish.

Awww who cares. Were both in the Elimination round. :clink:
It's just a crying shame the Irish couldn't have been here. They could have hardly of done worse then the Frogs. Fifa used poor judgement inviting the Frogs over the Irish.

:D

Not too bad considering, this morning, i thought we were pretty much on the plane home.

The US deserved to qualify as well after the shocking refereeing decisions in the last two matches. And finishing second means that i can enjoy a pint on Saturday night without the worry of watching England do some crazy shit on the telly.

:D

Not too bad considering, this morning, i thought we were pretty much on the plane home.

The US deserved to qualify as well after the shocking refereeing decisions in the last two matches. And finishing second means that i can enjoy a pint on Saturday night without the worry of watching England do some crazy shit on the telly.
Well if this kind of officiating had happened against another country it would probably be a diplomatic incident. But considering the quality of officiating in the NFL, us Americans are pretty much used to that kind of non sense from officials.

Well if this kind of officiating had happened against another country it would probably be a diplomatic incident. But considering the quality of officiating in the NFL, us Americans are pretty much used to that kind of non sense from officials.

Some teams seem to be lucky with refereeing decisions.

Unfortunately, the chances of this happening are immeasurably reduced if you happen to be an English speaking nation. :(

Some teams seem to be lucky with refereeing decisions.

Unfortunately, the chances of this happening are immeasurably reduced if you happen to be an English speaking nation. :(

So we should heckle them all mercilously, knowing that they can't understand what we're saying!!! :clink:

Back