Worst argument for religion that I've read, ever.

. I wish liberal men were more enlightened! I mean, actually they are as compared to conservative men don't get me wrong, but...a lot of them need work you know? From what I have seen online anyway. Not so much here.

:palm:

to not my primary confidant and influencer!

still gotta find someone to replace you though..

Grind I didn't know I was your primary confidant and influencer! I would have spent more time with you had I known. They grow up so fast these days...sigh.

ps; you're still my favorite mod by far and I still love you and I don't care if it's unrequited! I am going to ask superfreak to write and perform one of his songs about this in fact!

Grind has a new love. Poor Darla, whatever will she do now?

I will probably be okay. I might get some of that peach cobbler ben and jerrys BAC posted about to help me through the trauma. I had no idea we were even in trouble. I thought everything was great! Isn't that always the way Rune?

Peach cobbler? did someone say Peach cobbler?

I am flattered by Pete's comment, but I doubt I'll ever measure up to Darla....

Seeing as the Cajun Charles Atlas doesn't know, I will help him. If you add that lot together you wouldn't get much change out of 4 million. Oh and there is the small matter of the Turkish genocide of Armenians in 1915, that's good for another 1.5 million.
Apples
and oranges but nice try.

I will probably be okay. I might get some of that peach cobbler ben and jerrys BAC posted about to help me through the trauma. I had no idea we were even in trouble. I thought everything was great! Isn't that always the way Rune?

Sure is Darla. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

Was just reading an article in the New York Review of Books that talked about how much the churches fired up soldiers to go fight the British... Christian churches. In that case, was christian vs christian, but churches do have blood on their hands.

Back