Would the US be better off without the South?

Should we let the South succeed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well you do bring up a good point but let me ask you this? How many of those blacks in the south would remain their if the South were to secede? If secession were to occur their would have to be an agreement to permit these folks to return to America as I'm reasonably sure they would want to.

Why assume they would want to return to a racist America? Maybe more blacks in the U.S. would move to the South where they could have a lot more power and create a better environment?

The nation would lose most of its hottest chicks. I defy anyone to spend a weekend in Auburn and come away thinking that Alabama does not have the hottest girls in the nation. Of course my wife is the exception and she is from California.

The nation would lose most of its hottest chicks. I defy anyone to spend a weekend in Auburn and come away thinking that Alabama does not have the hottest girls in the nation. Of course my wife is the exception and she is from California.

Wow Jarod. I didn't know you had it in you. Well done my man.

That was my first thought as well. Less black people and a lot less hot chicks. America would suck.

try southern Calif and Hawaiian beaches...

I want to visit Colorado, myself. One of these days I will likely get to go TDY and visit NORAD-NORTHCOM at Peterson AFB at the very least.

Why assume they would want to return to a racist America? Maybe more blacks in the U.S. would move to the South where they could have a lot more power and create a better environment?
Uhhh maybe you're missing the obvious but if they can't do that now with US Federal protections that had to be enforced at the point of a gun, what makes you think they could do that in an independent south?

I've driven through Montana, and it has its ups and downs as far as terrain. Western MT, such as Missoula is quite beautiful, as you are now entering the Pacific NW region (aka home). Also, Missoula rocks because it is home to the Big Sky Brewing Co. I had a blast staying a night in Bozeman, though.

Back