Would the US be better off without the South?

Should we let the South succeed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did any of the mentioned nations ratify a constitution making them part of a newly formed nation? did they ratify said constitution by their own choice and did all of the citizens of the states that wanted to secede agree.

did the states that decided to secede from the nation they helped form by rebelling against the British empire to form a new nation that they became a part of by their own choice?

your comparisons fail

The American states ratified a voluntary union which meant that they weren't bound to any federal central authority as being a perpetual union but rather a voluntary union.

Your analogy failed because each of the secession movements I mentioned above were performed by people who's destinies were being controlled by a central authority that had nothing in common with themselves with themselves having their own cultures and their own national identities.

There's not much to being a ni*ger really. Just drop out of high school, steal a Cadillac, knock up a few hoes and BOOM! You're a ni*ger ;)

Here's another one for the record. Funny boy in the football shirt doesn't sound very funny anymore after you change a few words and describe another ethnic, racial group to smear.

Would you like my wifes okra recipe? It's called pinakbet. If you like pickled okra you may like this.

I like fried okra and I like it in gumbo as a thickner......but in just about every other recipe I've tried it has a texture like snot.

Absolutely I'd like her recipe. PM it to me sometime and tell her thanks.

Nope. Couldn't disagree more. I consider myself a redneck hillbilly. You know, kind of a redbilly or hillneck sort of a person. They describe my raisin' and way of life to a degree. They are both names one needn't be ashamed of. Now excuse me, I gotta go pick my okra. ;)

When is this progressive ass kisser going to make an independent statement here all by himself without kissing up to the me generation robots of the empire?

I'm still hopeful and still waiting.

When is this progressive @$$ kisser going to make an independent statement here all by himself without kissing up to the me generation robots of the empire?

You know folks, this is what I have witnessed for a while in this country and on this board. Any attempt at civil discourse is seen as weakness by both extremes. Here is an "independent statement" :

Until the extremes of the right and the left are ignored for a while, and until the moderates of both sides talk loudly enough to drown the extremes out, nothing profitable is ever going to get done and it endangers the republic for which we stand.

Would you like my wifes okra recipe? It's called pinakbet. If you like pickled okra you may like this.

I like fried okra and I like it in gumbo as a thickner......but in just about every other recipe I've tried it has a texture like snot.

Tell me why you support union over people and their lives after you admit that you supported all the secession movements I brought up.

Then tell me if you think Quebec has a right to self determination in their efforts to secede from Canada.

Tell me if the Hawaiians have a right to self determination in their efforts to secede from the United States.

You know folks, this is what I have witnessed for a while in this country and on this board. Any attempt at civil discourse is seen as weakness by both extremes. Here is an "independent statement" :

Until the extremes of the right and the left are ignored for a while, and until the moderates of both sides talk loudly enough to drown the extremes out, nothing profitable is ever going to get done and it endangers the republic for which we stand.

Well congratulations, you finally made an independent statement although you still had to suck up to the progressive left in doing it.

Tell me why I'm extreme and your cooking seminar your holding with these brainwashed noobs from liberal academia are mainstream enough for you to drool over and seek their acceptance?

You consider them moderates, do you?

A moderate is nothing more than a political coward liberal who's afraid to admit he's a progressive.

You forgot. Quit voting for the extremes.

Tell me why you support union over people and their lives after you admit that you supported all the secession movements I brought up.

Then tell me if you think Quebec has a right to self determination in their efforts to secede from Canada.

Tell me if the Hawaiians have a right to self determination in their efforts to secede from the United States.
First.....tell me what the hell this has to do with Orka?

When is this progressive ass kisser going to make an independent statement here all by himself without kissing up to the me generation robots of the empire?

I bet you eat soup with a fork! Where's that video of the kid with a helmet? I think it applies here to the silly rabid.

I love your recipes! I may have to track down some okra!

You forgot. Quit voting for the extremes.

He's starry eyed over lefties like you is all.

And don't give me this: I'm moderate middle of the road BS of yours.

You're like every other progressive and you want nothing but total victory, you're an offshoot of the sixties radicals.

Your enemies are everybody who disagrees with you and you've proven it once again with this creation of yours.

Applause!

Back