Would the US be better off without the South?

Should we let the South succeed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, my comment about "ignorant rednecks" is certainly not the central theme of this thread. The first time I mentioned "ignorant rednecks" was on page 25 of this thread. There were 362 posts before that.

I made a simple joke about football, and you have to go ballistic. So I called you on it. Deal with it.

Unless you want to retract what you have said about me or answer those 4 simple questions, I am tired of your baseless rants and nonsense. You are clueless about the south. You are clueless about what would happen if the south seceded. And you haven't got the balls to actually discuss or debate an issue.

So pony up the info/answers, or keep trolling while I ignore you. I'm betting you will choose the cowards way and be ignored.

When my people left Ireland and mostly settled in the Appalachian Mountains in America, what were the two things they brought with them that make you and the Hopel despise them so badly?

The Hopel and yourself being progressive statists and using this ignorant redneck term to finger your enemies.

Well don't just talk about ignoring silly rabbit WB...do it! LOL

Now what about the points I was making? :)

No you're not going to ignore me progressive Marxist, tell me why you despise the people who settled mostly in the Appalachian Moutains so badly.

Why do your smear them and attack them with your degrading insults like a good little narcissist such as yourself always does?

Why are parking lot faggots like pegged pants so resentful of my people?

What's the two main reasons?

I wonder what a parking lot faggot is? On the Long Island Expressway there is a park and ride at exit 49 that somehow turned into a big gay cruising/pickup place after sunset. So one night my brother was dropping me off there (I had left my car there) on the way home from Citifield, and I was sitting in the back seat with my little nephew. I was hugging him and kissing him goodnight and saying "goodnight my little handsome man", when all of a sudden my brother yells at me "would you get the eff out of the effing car already".

I was startled, and like, what the hell is wrong with you? "There's fucking gays circling the car staring at me". So I look up and sure enough, there are men in cars staring at my brother and nodding their heads and stuff. So I start laughing.

And then he yells "it's not funny, just get out". By then I have the car door open, but when he yells again, I start laughing so hard, that I double over, and then I can't get out of the car because I am laughing too hard.

Man, did he flip out then. Which only made me laugh even harder. By time I finally got to my car I was crying from laughing so hard, and my brother sped away cursing. I only wish I had recorded this on my phone.

I wonder what a parking lot faggot is? On the Long Island Expressway there is a park and ride at exit 49 that somehow turned into a big gay cruising/pickup place after sunset. So one night my brother was dropping me off there (I had left my car there) on the way home from Citifield, and I was sitting in the back seat with my little nephew. I was hugging him and kissing him goodnight and saying "goodnight my little handsome man", when all of a sudden my brother yells at me "would you get the eff out of the effing car already".

I was startled, and like, what the hell is wrong with you? "There's fucking gays circling the car staring at me". So I look up and sure enough, there are men in cars staring at my brother and nodding their heads and stuff. So I start laughing.

And then he yells "it's not funny, just get out". By then I have the car door open, but when he yells again, I start laughing so hard, that I double over, and then I can't get out of the car because I am laughing too hard.

Man, did he flip out then. Which only made me laugh even harder. By time I finally got to my car I was crying from laughing so hard, and my brother sped away cursing. I only wish I had recorded this on my phone.

Wasn't there a scene something like that in Boogie Nights?

You're coming in late on things Damo....I've already been trashed over my spelling error. LOL Seceede was meant.

The Hoople, who was Mr. Calvin?

Does he have anything to do with your hatred of these ignorant, dumb rednecks?

What's the other point of hate?

What did the people of the Scottish lowlands that eventually migrated across the North Sea to Ireland hold so passionately?

Something that you and football resent so badly.

Come on now... You know I snuck into a pre-screening.

Your story was funny btw

I googled it to see if there were any stories about it, I found this: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/21/nyregion/21cruise.html?pagewanted=all

It's worded strangely, "near exit 52". I guess that's true enough, but it's nearer exit 49, because that is where it is. It's the Melville park and ride at Pinelawn road.

Safest place for a girl to be at night, that's all I can say. You never have to worry about leaving your car there or how late you get dropped off , and there is no need for the person dropping you off to wait until you are safely in your car. lol

The Hoppel is speechless.

Hoppel tell me who brought the type of Christianity to America that formed Christian evangelicalism in the south .. called the Bible Belt.

Did this have anything to do with John Calvin?

Was Calvin part of the protestant reformation in Europe?

Were the Scots in the Scottish lowlands strong supporters of central planning government?

Hoppel and football shirt .. both central planners .. both know who the people were who brought Calvinist Christianity to America with them along with this strong rejection of central planning government .. which was prevalent within the Scottish clans of the Scottish lowlands well before they migrated to Northern Ireland.

Hoppel and football shirt both know who the people were who introduced bottom to top type democracy instead of top to bottom type democracy that came about because of the English Angelican church with this new concept due to the Scots Irish strong Calvinistic faith and strong belief in local governing that went along with it which went back to those Scottish lowland clans.

Those are your ignorant, dumb rednecks and it's been discussed here in length as how best to deal with them by both the central planning progressives.

Back