Would you legalize cocaine?

Would you legalize cocaine?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I'd decriminilize it's use

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Let's up the penalty. Throw some more mandatory minimums in there.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Nah, he is pretty liberal on social stuff, he wouldn't put you in jail. Some of us were snorting that shit like it was going out of style in the 90's Warren.

Not moi of course.

Of course, never got your nose dirty even in college Ms. Darla?

Legalise it.

And cocaine used in denistry is mixed with a substance that prevents it from being use for anything but anaesthetic.

You people should fucking go outside occasionally. You'd find out that despite legal regulations to the contrary people are in fact smoking pot, blowing lines, fucking in public, and driving intoxicated.

Last edited:
What taboo?

You people should fucking go outside occasionally. You'd find out that despite legal regulations to the contrary people are in fact smoking pot, blowing lines, fucking in public, and driving intoxicated.

You aren't more socially left than me in this thread. Perhaps in life, but not in this thread :P

Warren,
I have done cocain while at work Bartending in Nawlins many times.
I would only have you arrested If I were your buddy and you didn't offer me any.
Like I previously said, it's twice as strong as coffe (maybe not starbucks) but I feel coffee is more addictive.
It's racism!!!

Warren,
I have done cocain while at work Bartending in Nawlins many times.
I would only have you arrested If I were your buddy and you didn't offer me any.
Like I previously said, it's twice as strong as coffe (maybe not starbucks) but I feel coffee is more addictive.
It's racism!!!

Lol. You are a fucking idiot if you think cocaine is only twice as strong as coffee, and that coffee is more addictive. I didn't have to do rehab for coffee.

After we educate them, they should be shot in the head if they still decide to do what they want with their own body!

Once you got the cocaine out of their system you could butcher them and eat them or use them for fertiliser I suppose.

And driving intoxicated is the one thing I disagree with there.

Gonzo, who's the idiot
I never paid a dime for any,
Never did more than a couple bumps.
Like I said that was only a little more than coffee would do to me.
Fucking retards doe a lot more than that.:clink:

Gonzo, who's the idiot
I never paid a dime for any,
Never did more than a couple bumps.
Like I said that was only a little more than coffee would do to me.
Fucking retards doe a lot more than that.:clink:

Top: "I only did a couple bumps. Only a little more than coffee would do to me."

I am going to go ahead and call this as proof that Top is not only lying about drug use, but probably just a liar in general (not to mention the grammatical mastery of a five-year-old!)

Lol. You are a fucking idiot if you think cocaine is only twice as strong as coffee, and that coffee is more addictive. I didn't have to do rehab for coffee.

Well, if I stop drinking coffee I get massive, debilitating headaches by 10 am.
And when I stopped doing coke, I just stopped doing it. I suffered no negative effects from it.

exactly gonzo is a moron who prob did enough to put him in rehab.
Gonzo, I have always worked out. Never put anything in my body to excess that would harm it.
No have zero CHI, you loser.

What I am gathering from....

this thread is that Libertarians/vegetarians and most Liberals are drug addicts!
not to forget some use to be Conservatives who caved into the 'high life'...

'Sex,Drugs and Rock and Roll' What a sad state of affairs we are in...oh yeah baby the constitution says you have the right to abuse drugs...are you guys/gals for real?

Well, if I stop drinking coffee I get massive, debilitating headaches by 10 am.
And when I stopped doing coke, I just stopped doing it. I suffered no negative effects from it.[/QUOTE]

You sure did Missy...alot of drug money goes to support terrorism...but have fun with the Pink T shirt and all...kill some more of our young soldiers...ya are a joke!

Back