Would you legalize cocaine?

Would you legalize cocaine?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I'd decriminilize it's use

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Let's up the penalty. Throw some more mandatory minimums in there.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
you almost killed yourself, don't blame the cola playa.

i dont, i blame myself... but that dosnt mean that it is bad..

i got addicted, and some what badly to.. i mean i was using right around an 1/8 ounce daily... it relly messed me up, dos that happen with everyone.. no... but it dose happen to alot.

we all say you cant handle your drugs.. i heard that so many times now and the sad part about most of the people i would here that from are dead or they have just about both feet in the ground alredy. i am vary lucky that i am not one of em. i didnt go to treatment because i said to myself i got myself into it i can get myself out of it. so i did.. i moved away and ended my relationships with just about everyone i knew so i could quit... and it sucked, it would have been so easy to screw up, witch i did 4 times.

it the cocs fault no, but it still is responable, it vary adictive.

An eightball a day is a lot, even for a regular cokehead.

i still have a hole in my nose from it... and i almost have no theeth left. it will be 10 years the Xmas eve scince i realized my sistuation. next june i will have been clean for 10 years

Last edited:
i still have a hole in my nose from it... and i almost have no theeth left. it will be 10 years the Xmas eve scince i realized my sistuation. next just i will have been clean for 10 years

Yeah it is a bit hard on the septum of the nose.

Eric Clapton used to spend the equivalent of 10-20K on cocaine a week.

ya.. not suprising... i cant remember how much i was spending.. but i know i was making just a lil more then what i was spending.

i think in a three month time span i spen around 25,000 +

i have a hard time explaing how hard it was to give up that life style.

i dont, i blame myself... but that dosnt mean that it is bad..

i got addicted, and some what badly to.. i mean i was using right around an 1/8 ounce daily... it relly messed me up, dos that happen with everyone.. no... but it dose happen to alot.

we all say you cant handle your drugs.. i heard that so many times now and the sad part about most of the people i would here that from are dead or they have just about both feet in the ground alredy. i am vary lucky that i am not one of em. i didnt go to treatment because i said to myself i got myself into it i can get myself out of it. so i did.. i moved away and ended my relationships with just about everyone i knew so i could quit... and it sucked, it would have been so easy to screw up, witch i did 4 times.

it the cocs fault no, but it still is responable, it vary adictive.

Wow. Good for you, bob! You went about it in just the right way, eliminating all the cues you could and persevering though it must have been the most difficult thing you've ever done. Bet you feel a whole lot better now, too.

ya.. not suprising... i cant remember how much i was spending.. but i know i was making just a lil more then what i was spending.

i think in a three month time span i spen around 25,000 +

i have a hard time explaing how hard it was to give up that life style.

Wow! You must make a lot of money!

alright picture this... in 11th grade i weighed 280 lbs, and was a d linemen for our highschool football team, i ran a 40 yard dash in 4.9 sec... yes i know hard to belive.

a year and a half later i graduated highschool, just barly. and was partying like a rockstar... i then weighed 165 lb, and you could see my ribcage and basicly looked like i had a eating dissorder.. witch i guess i did, i would get high instead of eating. If i tried to run a 40 yard dash then i probably would have died. I ODed on xmas eve and had a hart attack, and thats what it took for me to realize what happened.

Well, I know I can't handle drugs. I can't even say no to pasta. I'd never touch any of that stuff.

Wow. Good for you, bob! You went about it in just the right way, eliminating all the cues you could and persevering though it must have been the most difficult thing you've ever done. Bet you feel a whole lot better now, too.

i do... but things can still be hard, i ran into one of my best frinds parent about a month ago, he died of an OD on H in treatment just under 5 years ago. i am not going to go into eveything but we ended up talking for about 3 hours in the parking lot of a cub foods.

and giving up all my good freind i made along the way was the worst. i have started to talk to a few of em but i still dont hang out with em like i used too.

Well, I know I can't handle drugs. I can't even say no to pasta. I'd never touch any of that stuff.

i wish i could have had that aditude... i hope you do.

i wont ever wish what went though on anyone ever

Well, you know, alcohol kills a lot of people. And you can hear a lot of sob stories and horror stories about that too. The truth is, if you want to f yourself up you can do it with almost anything.

For me, I always liked smoking a joint and listening to some music. I just realized reading this thread, how long it’s been since I’ve done that. It’s a shame, because it’s very relaxing. Maybe I’ll smoke some soon.

And I used to love to do a few lines of coke and then go out. Only at one point did I feel that I was doing too much of it, and I walked away. Stopped that night, end of story. I did it again a few years later, and there was no problem. I could do it today, and not do it tomorrow. I haven’t done it in years, but only because it just stopped being around me.

So that is me.

Back