Would you legalize cocaine?

Would you legalize cocaine?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • I'd decriminilize it's use

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Let's up the penalty. Throw some more mandatory minimums in there.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Isn't your post kind of contradictory?

You know, if we legalized drugs, then the money from them wouldn't be "going to terrorists". So stop supporting terrorism BB.

You are dense..........

Isn't your post kind of contradictory?

You know, if we legalized drugs, then the money from them wouldn't be "going to terrorists". So stop supporting terrorism BB.

If it were legalized then it would be like Oil for Terrorism...giving the bad guys legal cover for their money sceme! It would be much harder to track!

If it were legalized then it would be like Oil for Terrorism...giving the bad guys legal cover for their money sceme! It would be much harder to track!

You're being ridiculous. If drugs were legal then there'd be no incentive for gangs to deal in it anymore. It would no longer be an extremely high risk/high reward item. It would be grown and sold be legitimate dealers, and even if terrorists were making money off of it they'd be making a lot less because the prices would drop.

Why are you getting so angry over this? It was a hypothetical proposition. I didn't even select legalize, I selected decrimalize. I was kind of surprise that it got so many legalization vote.

Right bright one...!

You're being ridiculous. If drugs were legal then there'd be no incentive for gangs to deal in it anymore. It would no longer be an extremely high risk/high reward item. It would be grown and sold be legitimate dealers, and even if terrorists were making money off of it they'd be making a lot less because the prices would drop.

'If it were legalized way more stupid kids would partake...live in a fog and be fodder for the enemy...you really are dense!

Please. I could walk out right now and come back home with cocaine in 20 minutes. Illegalizing drugs has done nothing to stop the supply.

It would do just as much to legalize it, and fix its price to the current levels. Then we could monitor it's use, see how many people are using it, and get adequate treatment out there for addicts without them having to worry about being locked up for HAVING A DISEASE.

Drug abuse is not...........

Please. I could walk out right now and come back home with cocaine in 20 minutes. Illegalizing drugs has done nothing to stop the supply.

It would do just as much to legalize it, and fix its price to the current levels. Then we could monitor it's use, see how many people are using it, and get adequate treatment out there for addicts without them having to worry about being locked up for HAVING A DISEASE.

a disease...it is lack of self worth...get over yourself already...drugs are bad...no doubt about it...let's not legalize something that has been proven to destroy a person...I am not so hard on MJ as it is not all that bad...but the rest are for total losers!

So you want to continue putting addicts in jail?

from what i have seen.. most people who are just addicts dont get put in jail... now addicts that commit crimes because of a drug or to get a drug, yes they need to be punished but they also need help wether they want it or not. how they are punished is vary debatable. but to make it leagle because its causing problems in more and more places is not a good reason.

from what i have seen.. most people who are just addicts dont get put in jail... now addicts that commit crimes because of a drug or to get a drug, yes they need to be punished but they also need help wether they want it or not. how they are punished is vary debatable. but to make it leagle because its causing problems in more and more places is not a good reason.

The illegalization is, actually, causing a lot of problems all over the place.

Back