Wow, trump is calm?

This is the first debate Trump has participated in that I would seriously say he's winning... He's been relatively on message compared to past debates, and seems way calmer than in previous debates as well. His prep had to be much shorter than Biden's but he's doing way better, doesn't look half dead and can say full sentences without having to correct himself constantly.

The man can't keep a thought in his head for two seconds. How many questions was he asked that he blew off in favor of insults and lies? Once again he's showing that he's ignorant about government. All he cares about is revenge on his enemies.
The contest here is to be Presidential. While Biden is looking like a geezer, Trump is acting like a mad man. He'll most certainly bring total chaos back to the WH.

The contest here is to be Presidential. While Biden is looking like a geezer, Trump is acting like a mad man. He'll most certainly bring total chaos back to the WH.
trump didn't disappoint. He started out calm but it didn't take long for him to devolve into the lying, hateful, hyperbolic idiot that's his true persona. He said NOTHING of substance; all he did was evade answering the hard questions and whine whine whine. How any thinking person can say trump deserves a second term is beyond me. He's stupid, incurious and full of himself.

LOL. The President has a cold... That's the excuse.

Trump: My golf is so much betta than yours!
Biden: I had a six handicap!
Trump: No way, liar... I can hit the ball further...
Biden: I had an eight.... eleven... threeve... I'll do a driving contest against you!

Holy crap! Seventh Grade just invaded the Presidential Debate!

The man can't keep a thought in his head for two seconds. How many questions was he asked that he blew off in favor of insults and lies? Once again he's showing that he's ignorant about government. All he cares about is revenge on his enemies.

No doubt. Question is what voters think. He’s talking right now at his watch party and he sounds like a different, younger, stronger guy.
In the debate he blew it.

LOL. The President has a cold... That's the excuse.

Trump: My golf is so much betta than yours!
Biden: I had a six handicap!
Trump: No way, liar... I can hit the ball further...
Biden: I had an eight.... eleven... threeve... I'll do a driving contest against you!

Holy crap! Seventh Grade just invaded the Presidential Debate!
We're talking about his voice and it's not an excuse.

Back