Wow, trump is calm?

This is so sad... Just when you think it can't get any worse...Joe finds a way... They pumped him full of angry JOE drugs this morning...

This is so sad... Just when you think it can't get any worse...Joe finds a way... They pumped him full of angry JOE drugs this morning...
Indeed and perhaps some of Cocaine Hunter's cocaine found at the White House.

Yes, I have recorded it. I really want to see Trump's response at 3PM.

It should be great.
If will be...He was super scary... I'd love to know who wrote that mess ...and what they gave him to make him go ballistic...and the he tried to run off and almost fell...

If will be...He was super scary... I'd love to know who wrote that mess ...and what they gave him to make him go ballistic...and the he tried to run off and almost fell...
They don't call Biden the Turnip for nothing.

He knows that he will only be in the White House for a few more months.

"Dr." Jill will have to prepare the meals, no W.H. chefs...or butlers or maids.

I think he wasn't bunkered and not doing appearances, so less time for prep is pretty standard. But hey, you can go on thinking that we cannot take the evidence before our eyes and make observations, it will make you feel better.

You can keep saying things like, "Biden's doing fine, I saw him do well on one speech once." Covering your eyes and ears and shamelessly screaming "I can't hear you and you can't believe your lying eyes!" at reality, but the rest of us will go on making observations and believing what we see and relating information based on those observations.
I do not know, I just find so many people stating opinions as if they were facts interesting.

I do not know, I just find so many people stating opinions as if they were facts interesting.
It's a conversation about politics, we're holding a conversation. Speaking about my observations as if I actually saw them is pretty normal during a standard conversation. Pretense, now that is also normal in a conversation, and it is why you don't see me pointing out how you spend most of your time on pretense rather than just holding a conversation. We can almost believe that you picture yourself with a monocle and a slightly pretensive and fake British accent as you scold those you believe to be your "lessors" and "school" them on what you think is fact or not during conversations... and thus you avoid actually having to make an intelligent response.

It's a conversation about politics, we're holding a conversation. Speaking about my observations as if I actually saw them is pretty normal during a standard conversation. Pretense, now that is also normal in a conversation, and it is why you don't see me pointing out how you spend most of your time on pretense rather than just holding a conversation. We can almost believe that you picture yourself with a monocle and a slightly pretensive and fake British accent as you scold all your "lessors" and "school" them on what you think is fact or not during conversations... and thus you avoid actually having to make an intelligent response.
But all Trump supporters lie with no conscience.

It's a conversation about politics, we're holding a conversation. Speaking about my observations as if I actually saw them is pretty normal during a standard conversation. Pretense, now that is also normal in a conversation, and it is why you don't see me pointing out how you spend most of your time on pretense rather than just holding a conversation. We can almost believe that you picture yourself with a monocle and a slightly pretensive and fake British accent as you scold those you believe to be your "lessors" and "school" them on what you think is fact or not during conversations... and thus you avoid actually having to make an intelligent response.
Wow, you mad bro?

Back