Wow, trump is calm?

You do not support Trump, (so you say) but you often sound like a Trumpper. You attack Biden like a Trumpper, and you often Speak of Trump like a supporter would.
As I have noted in the past. I do not think my observations about Trump will change anything, but I do believe that there is a chance that what I say about Biden may be heeded, because what I observe is also observed by some leftists. What I say about Trump is sometimes observed by Conservatives, but currently the party is held hostage by those who reject those people as "RINOs"... not quite as much in the Dem Party...

I talk about Biden as I see it in the hopes that enough folks on the left will demand something better, and in compassion for Biden. I believe what I see happening is the entire country is watching this man go through elder abuse.

As I have noted in the past. I do not think my observations about Trump will change anything, but I do believe that there is a chance that what I say about Biden may be heeded, because what I observe is also observed by some leftists. What I say about Trump is sometimes observed by Conservatives, but currently the party is held hostage by those who reject those people as "RINOs"... not quite as much in the Dem Party...

I talk about Biden as I see it in the hopes that enough folks on the left will demand something better, and in compassion for Biden. I believe what I see happening is the entire country is watching this man go through elder abuse.
Explain what you mean by elder abuse, do you believe Joe does not want to be president?

Explain what you mean by elder abuse, do you believe Joe does not want to be president?
I believe that those around Joe know he is incapable of the job but keep putting him through his "paces". Whether he wants them to do this is moot. That's like pretending that a husband beating his wife should get away with it because she says she "deserved" it.

I believe that those around Joe know he is incapable of the job but keep putting him through his "paces". Whether he wants them to do this is moot. That's like pretending that a husband beating his wife should get away with it because she says she "deserved" it.
Being president is not illegal or immoral. If Joe wants to be doing what he is doing, its not abuse. I know they say that a lot on the right wing indoctrination rags, but its not abuse. .

I wish he were not the nominee, because I think almost anyone else would be more likely to beat Trump... but it is what it is.

Are they ashamed to be Trump supporters?
I've never met a Trump supporter who is ashamed of it. Quite the contrary. If someone tells you they do not support Trump, you generally should believe them. If they are conservative they are standing against a hurricane, if they are leftist you already do believe them.

I've never met a Trump supporter who is ashamed of it. Quite the contrary. If someone tells you they do not support Trump, you generally should believe them. If they are conservative they are standing against a hurricane, if they are leftist you already do believe them.
One forum member, Gardner, used to deny he was a Trump supporter. Now he dropped that facade and fully embraces Trump.

One forum member, Gardner, used to deny he was a Trump supporter. Now he dropped that facade and fully embraces Trump.
Some succumb to the hurricane, others change their minds from observations of what has come during the time. However, I would believe that he didn't support Trump but now does over "he was the one supporter that was ashamed".

Well, Miss Marple, when the Turnip started staring into space for 10 plus seconds, Trump should have stopped the debate and demanded that Biden be helped off the stage. His wife should have demanded help.

Right? Be honest now, Miss Marple.
Staring ahead and thinking is no reason to be led off the stage, Mr. Earl. I don't see it as a medical emergency.

Yeap

Biden sometimes stuttered and sounded like a guy with a cold while he answered the questions

Trump was a felon about to be sentenced when he constantly didn’t answer the questions
The thing about trump is that he was a fire hose of lies. If lies were water his mouth could have put out a blaze in all of trump tower.

Because he was on the campaign trail, we saw him speaking to crowds, etc. Biden literally went into bunker mode and didn't come out until Debate time.
To be fair to trump, he had to make up lost ground from sitting in court for six weeks and getting convicted of 34 felonies.

Last edited:

Seriously, you're delusional. That's magat thinking right there. You constantly criticize Biden's mental state while the whole country sees trump going stark raving bonkers every single day.

hurr-derr-biden-man-old-v0-na9lxh7fr99d1.jpeg

Back