Wow, trump is calm?

This is the first debate Trump has participated in that I would seriously say he's winning... He's been relatively on message compared to past debates, and seems way calmer than in previous debates as well. His prep had to be much shorter than Biden's but he's doing way better, doesn't look half dead and can say full sentences without having to correct himself constantly.
On message? You mean like what they asked him about the environment and he went on a tangent and did not return. Trump did his right wing vulpine act.

This is the first debate Trump has participated in that I would seriously say he's winning... He's been relatively on message compared to past debates, and seems way calmer than in previous debates as well. His prep had to be much shorter than Biden's but he's doing way better, doesn't look half dead and can say full sentences without having to correct himself constantly.
Why do you say his prep had to be much shorter?

LOL. The President has a cold... That's the excuse.

Trump: My golf is so much betta than yours!
Biden: I had a six handicap!
Trump: No way, liar... I can hit the ball further...
Biden: I had an eight.... eleven... threeve... I'll do a driving contest against you!

Holy crap! Seventh Grade just invaded the Presidential Debate!
Another reason to vote Libertarian. :)

Because he was on the campaign trail, we saw him speaking to crowds, etc. Biden literally went into bunker mode and didn't come out until Debate time.
You think Trump could not prep and do a 45 min's speech on the same day? Silly.

Did he skip the coke for this debate?
ATTACH]

iu

Attachments

• 1719589603127.png
    1719589603127.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
You think Trump could not prep and do a 45 min's speech on the same day? Silly.
I think he wasn't bunkered and not doing appearances, so less time for prep is pretty standard. But hey, you can go on thinking that we cannot take the evidence before our eyes and make observations, it will make you feel better.

You can keep saying things like, "Biden's doing fine, I saw him do well on one speech once." Covering your eyes and ears and shamelessly screaming "I can't hear you and you can't believe your lying eyes!" at reality, but the rest of us will go on making observations and believing what we see and relating information based on those observations.

Reactions: TOP
Fat Joe , E 40, and Jill....and That guy he had dinner with..
Lol
They should have stopped the rally right after that guy spoke...

Last edited:
Did he skip the coke for this debate?
The man can't keep a thought in his head for two seconds. How many questions was he asked that he blew off in favor of insults and lies? Once again he's showing that he's ignorant about government. All he cares about is revenge on his enemies.
Yeap

Biden sometimes stuttered and sounded like a guy with a cold while he answered the questions

Trump was a felon about to be sentenced when he constantly didn’t answer the questions

The man can't keep a thought in his head for two seconds. How many questions was he asked that he blew off in favor of insults and lies? Once again he's showing that he's ignorant about government. All he cares about is revenge on his enemies.
Well, Miss Marple, when the Turnip started staring into space for 10 plus seconds, Trump should have stopped the debate and demanded that Biden be helped off the stage. His wife should have demanded help.

Right? Be honest now, Miss Marple.

Back