Yes, Billy & Grind are locked up in a DEMOCRAT "re-education facility"

Thanks. But I was hoping for you to step back a few feet and let Phantasmal see the extent of the Window Wall. You know, the Drapes open ALL THE WAY!

We don't have drapes, sorry.

Equinox dawn, 2019.

BcHmVdc.jpg

Oh wow! Could you also see as far as Denali on a clear day?

Don't try to dodge this. Go open the Drapes, step back, take a picture so Phantasmal can marvel at the beauty, then close them again. Sure, there will be a 20 degree drop in temperature, but so what?

It's for Phantasmal.

Don't try to dodge this. Go open the Drapes, step back, take a picture so Phantasmal can marvel at the beauty, then close them again. Sure, there will be a 20 degree drop in temperature, but so what?

It's for Phantasmal.

Once again, we have no drapes/blinds. We are considering power blinds though for summer. Once the sun pops up in June, even with the windows open, the temp. jumps 10 degrees in just a few minutes. It will be 70F outside and 80F in here. Our neighbors have a similar view and similar windows; both houses were built by the same guy. But they had the blinds installed during construction. They look very nice and do a great job of keeping it cool in the summer.

PS -- Phan knows what our house looks like. We are friends outside of this forum.

Once again, we have no drapes/blinds. We are considering power blinds though for summer. Once the sun pops up in June, even with the windows open, the temp. jumps 10 degrees in just a few minutes. It will be 70F outside and 80F in here. Our neighbors have a similar view and similar windows; both houses were built by the same guy. But they had the blinds installed during construction. They look very nice and do a great job of keeping it cool in the summer.

PS -- Phan knows what our house looks like. We are friends outside of this forum.

Yeah. The R value of 'windows' is slim. I'm guessing you have Triple Pane up there. I've got Double Pane here, more for the summer than winter.
It's really a trade off with windows ... gorgeous view/heat gain or loss.
I've always heard people up North deliberately install large windows on the South side to capture the 'heat' from the Sun in winter, and have their floor act as a 'heat sink' to store the warmth.

OK. DON'T open the curtains for Phantasmal :(

Yes!!!! Usually, in the winter when it’s cold and clear, there were a few days in summer, but more commonly winter. You know how that is!

Oh yeah. We've been amazingly lucky that almost every time we've come up we've seen the mountain at least once.

The first time I clapped eyes on the High One, on my first solo trip. One a.m. on the Parks Hwy heading south from Fairbanks:

PbM6ePM.jpg

Oh yeah. We've been amazingly lucky that almost every time we've come up we've seen the mountain at least once.

The first time I clapped eyes on the High One, on my first solo trip. One a.m. on the Parks Hwy heading south from Fairbanks:

PbM6ePM.jpg
Lovely! Denali!

Lovely! Denali!

And in July even! That was the loveliest trip. Our photog friend had the park permit to drive a private vehicle through the park. The photographers got 3 days in at a time, four times during the summer season. He invited me up for one of his excursions; we went in his camper. They have designated camping spots that aren't visible from the road. We could stop wherever we liked as long as it wasn't blocking the road, to take pics, pick berries, collect rocks, etc. Not too many ppl get to experience the park in that way. Laura Bush was there at that time, staying at the Kantishna. Still, I bet she didn't have as wonderful a trip as I did. The first night, he was making chili and I was chilling. A lone female wolf came out of the underbrush, trotted across the open area, then started rolling through the grass just like your pet dog does!

And in July even! That was the loveliest trip. Our photog friend had the park permit to drive a private vehicle through the park. The photographers got 3 days in at a time, four times during the summer season. He invited me up for one of his excursions; we went in his camper. They have designated camping spots that aren't visible from the road. We could stop wherever we liked as long as it wasn't blocking the road, to take pics, pick berries, collect rocks, etc. Not too many ppl get to experience the park in that way. Laura Bush was there at that time, staying at the Kantishna. Still, I bet she didn't have as wonderful a trip as I did. The first night, he was making chili and I was chilling. A lone female wolf came out of the underbrush, trotted across the open area, then started rolling through the grass just like your pet dog does!
That is indeed a privilege! Wonderful experience.

Great news for Legion! They have a good reading comprehension class. They'll help you understand what the word "woman" means.

Do you usually lie about what your friends tell you?

You made it seem that she was feeding you all sorts of private information regarding my pm's with her after you cried and whined to her about a bar 10 miles from your home that you publicly posted where it was all while posting a gay club mere feet from me. So she did not tell you I was on "thin ice", nor did she tell you about my conversations I may have had with her, you lied about it and potentially undermined your friends integrity and honesty.

Jeesh with friends like that...... lol you really should not be inferring that you get special treatment from staff at a forum, it undermines the moderator and the forum. ;)

I see the attention whore is back again. Time for a public service reminder. :laugh:

This message is hidden because JDAM is on your ignore list.

I see the attention whore is back again. Time for a public service reminder. :laugh:

This message is hidden because JDAM is on your ignore list.

You read it, don't lie. You claimed you lived a certain number of miles nw of an area, there is one bar in that whole area. an infamous one, one that I know and have been to. I probably know some of your neighbors. I got warned for it. you posted the location, not me, YOUR FRIEND gave me a warning. therefore, I brought up that you did the same exact thing. where you warned for it? I posted where I was you posted a gay club on the first floor. Seems like identical actions. where you held to the same standard by your friend?

I have no reason to disbelieve your friend, She seems to have been very open and honest with me, you seem to throw her under the bus with fake claims about inside information and divulging of business that is not yours by her to you. she says she doesn't, I believe her. so tell me is your friend lying or you?

and note, those who post "this message hidden..." etc is always a tell tale sign they saw the message. usually, when you really have someone on ignore you simply skip it.

Back