you guys got to chill

he is the killer in American pshyco

that was the name Grind chose to name himself when he told me he would show up at my door

it was a threat

every judge would agree

do you ever find it pathetic youve started to have conversations with yourself on jpp? what's the matter? no one else will talk to you?

I have always told him that there are things he can do on society

we just cant let him have power over others lives

so I don't want them being police officers

That depends Desh. People with social personality disorder also tend to not feel fear. In the same way they lack empathy they also tend to lack fear. This fearlessness makes sociopaths well suited for high risk professions like police work, racing cars, soldiers and entrepreneurs. If you’ve read, for example, about the behavior of Steve Jobs and some of the despicable things he said and did to people he shows many of the characteristics of a sociopath. Now evidence shows that if a person with social personality disorder is raised in a loving and caring environment, most of them grow up to be socially responsible people as Steve Jobs basically was.

Now getting back to Grind he’s one of the biggest pussies on JPP. That’s solid evidence that he doesn’t have social personality disorder. Captain Billy actually demonstrates more of those characteristics than Grind does. He’s very brave, misanthropic and probably a bit of a loner.

The truth is Grind is probably just a garden variety asshole like me.

They made a list of his "proud supporters"...yes, truly disgusting...not surprising, though....

LOL... Liberal women proudly supporting a misogynistic piece of shit. That just shows they don't care what a man does as long as the man pretends to be enlightened.

Fucking idiots. If you see the list, copy it. Paste it every time any of them wants to pretend to be outraged when a conservative is accused.

Has Cypress ever actually denied the allegation(s) against him?

The historical record reflects that Cypress went awol after a woman complained about his stalking.

And that Fanta claims to know differently, is boggling as no other mod backs her up.

The evidence is against stalker Cypress.

The historical record reflects that Cypress went awol after a woman complained about his stalking.

And that Fanta claims to know differently, is boggling as no other mod backs her up.

He tries really really hard to convince himself and the liberal women here that he is innocent and good. He has fooled the liberal women. But he isn't fooling himself. He knows he is a cowardly misogynistic piece of shit. He knows the only way he can 'get' women is to lie to them about who and what he is. Then when spurned, he will pretend they simply like his attention.

You're wrong. The only people using the word "stalking" are Grind and Superfreak.

Phan contacted all the women who currently post plus a few other former posters and nobody said they were "stalked."

The mod who doesn't back her up is Grind; I haven't seen the others offer an opinion.

And yes, he has denied the allegations many times. Curious that you haven't seen them but you see all the posts against him.

Let's see if you will deny that you made vile racist jokes on Amazon, why don't we?

You said you didn't want to play;) Did you change your mind?
(btw..."vile" jokes are in the eye of the beholder...vile remarks in regard to someone's child who's passed...vile to everyone....always...every single time....)

That depends Desh. People with social personality disorder also tend to not feel fear. In the same way they lack empathy they also tend to lack fear. This fearlessness makes sociopaths well suited for high risk professions like police work, racing cars, soldiers and entrepreneurs. If you’ve read, for example, about the behavior of Steve Jobs and some of the despicable things he said and did to people he shows many of the characteristics of a sociopath. Now evidence shows that if a person with social personality disorder is raised in a loving and caring environment, most of them grow up to be socially responsible people as Steve Jobs basically was.

Now getting back to Grind he’s one of the biggest pussies on JPP. That’s solid evidence that he doesn’t have social personality disorder. Captain Billy actually demonstrates more of those characteristics than Grind does. He’s very brave, misanthropic and probably a bit of a loner.

The truth is Grind is probably just a garden variety asshole like me.

I don't think even the garden variety assholes said that it doesn't matter how many five-year olds get shot down as long as gun rights are preserved.

Back