you guys got to chill

You're a sick lying fuck, man. Got a link to this nonsense?

YEP, it's on the same link that Owl gave in Post #365.

Didn't you see it??

34juwi.jpg

:popcorn:

Well, that's fairly obvious, except for the "man" part of course.

:laugh:

If you could draw a cartoon of an Internet forum attention whore dressed for business, this is how I see USF and his toxic pimp, too:

OMG OWL!!!

Please keep your home pictures to yourself.

34juwi.jpg

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Last edited:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
I have drank less than 100 beers in the last 20 years, and I do not relentlessly drunk post women for years on end.
The contact I have with women are consensual, and an INCEL is going to have to explain to me the logic of pursuing women who make it clear from the beginning they find you repulsive.

"I’ve been here for a long time and I have contacted both current and former members who are women, and no one said he stalked them. All the women I did contact said that Cypress was their friend or was at one time a friend. All relationships were consensual. I looked through the moderators past reports and there were none that were made through that means of reporting."
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?94675-If-Trump&p=2348588#post2348588

There is no question that in four decades of adult life I have said something stupid or inappropriate to a woman when drunk. I wouldn’t expect a dateless INCEL like you to understand this, but normal men make mistakes, say dumb things, and say things they regret to women.

Here is the problem. You claimed I was “stalking women”. You helped spread the rumour that I am a dangerous sexual predator. You attempted to float the libel that I committed felonies, aka stalking. That false accusation and libel is not supported by anything you say, and there is not a single post from a female here claiming I am a dangerous stalker.
Anyone can ask any female member, current or past, anything about me. Anything.

“through my investigation, I have questioned women still posting here and those no longer posting and I can’t find one woman who claims they were harassed (by Cypress).”
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-New-Year-s-resolution&p=2181470#post2181470

Yurt never misses a chance to kiss up!

Why are you gay? ZOMG, someone liked another post and their are kissing up.

Fuck you. You are a psychopath. I actually am ashamed I thought you changed. You're just another tool for you leader.

I will not be fooled again. Go and kiss some more scowlwoman....

I have drank less than 100 beers in the last 20 years, and I do not relentlessly drunk post women for years on end.
The contact I have with women are consensual, and an INCEL is going to have to explain to me the logic of pursuing women who make it clear from the beginning they find you repulsive.

"I’ve been here for a long time and I have contacted both current and former members who are women, and no one said he stalked them. All the women I did contact said that Cypress was their friend or was at one time a friend. All relationships were consensual. I looked through the moderators past reports and there were none that were made through that means of reporting."
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?94675-If-Trump&p=2348588#post2348588

There is no question that in four decades of adult life I have said something stupid or inappropriate to a woman when drunk. I wouldn’t expect a dateless INCEL like you to understand this, but normal men make mistakes, say dumb things, and say things they regret to women.

Here is the problem. You claimed I was “stalking women”. You helped spread the rumour that I am a dangerous sexual predator. You attempted to float the libel that I committed felonies, aka stalking. That false accusation and libel is not supported by anything you say, and there is not a single post from a female here claiming I am a dangerous stalker.
Anyone can ask any female member, current or past, anything about me. Anything.

“through my investigation, I have questioned women still posting here and those no longer posting and I can’t find one woman who claims they were harassed (by Cypress).”
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-New-Year-s-resolution&p=2181470#post2181470

superfreak already posted the quotes detailing your drunken emailing behavior, among other such items

you internet stalked them when you didn't leave them alone.

I never said you did anything illegal. I said you were a creepy beta loser that stalks and creeps on women. I don't even particually care if you even do that, to be honest. I just think you are a hypocritical douche because you lift your pinky in the air about how you are this enlightened liberal who respects women and you call others all sorts of names when these names are basically exactly what you are without a hint of irony.

You be you cypress. No Judgement from me. Just have some self awareness. That's all I ask.

And keep reading my posts, bitch.

Why are you gay? ZOMG, someone liked another post and their are kissing up.

Fuck you. You are a psychopath. I actually am ashamed I thought you changed. You're just another tool for you leader.

I will not be fooled again. Go and kiss some more scowlwoman....

Cut the crap Yurt!
You saw it was Damo posting,and couldn't kiss ass fast enough!
Period!

She also honestly believes that there is a great following of folks reading her rants and that she really is making a difference by posting ill written prose about how every single person who disagrees with her is a sociopath.

So, when she posts this kind of thing she thinks she's warning her fan following about Grind and how he's superbad and they shouldn't credit anything he says with a read. In her head there's a website out there talking about us specifically and writing Fanfic about Desh and hats. This fanbase just sits around reading our posts and not participating and are convinced specifically by her posts, because they are often and short and don't make much sense, but there's tons of them.

Call me a masochist but I still love Desh. Our dysfunctional little family wouldn’t be the same without her. Besides I find it comforting that Grind is afflicted with her...but I can be an asshole that way.

This is the dumbest thread on jpp in sometime where all of us wasted our time.

cypress is obviously creepy, go read the quotes from superfreak. He drunkenly emailed the same person for literal years. How’s that for obsession?

evince is obviously retarded. Nothing new on that front.

Mott takes every opportunity to make dad jokes and be a contrarian.

Ive been making my normal witty and intelligent posts but I can do that anywhere

are we gonna keep going for another 300 posts saying the same things? :thinking:

I know. This is the most fun I’ve had here in a long time. I love this place. :)

Call me a masochist but I still love Desh. Our dysfunctional little family wouldn’t be the same without her. Besides I find it comforting that Grind is afflicted with her...but I can be an asshole that way.

its like that kitten in the litter that insists on hissing at you even while you're setting the bowl of milk down in front of it.......

True that. And about the "possibility" you made some weird joke... (Probability factor 1:1 that Grind has made a joke that "shocked" Desh).

Damo. Glad to see you again and hope you are well. A question for you sir, just out of vulgar curiousity, where did you meet Grind and why did you decide upon him as a moderator?

Back