you guys got to chill

Can't you two get a room?

They were going to; but they discovered that you and your socks have them all reserved.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It's so sad that Christiecunt has been exposed supporting a misogynist serial internet stalker (Cypress), that she's groaning over being outed.

It's so sad you're into libeling yet another poster...

Wait, I mean it's so predictable, because gossip and innuendo are what you live for.

Still waiting for the identities of all these women.

Oh, you. You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? Huh? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

It’s your own damned fault. If you only didn’t hate facts you wouldn’t have this problem.

It's so sad that Christiecunt has been exposed supporting a misogynist serial internet stalker (Cypress), that she's groaning over being outed.

:facepalm:

This is getting really sad;; because now Chrisitecunt is groaning over the revelation that she was groaning over being exposed as a supporter of Cypress, who was exposed as a
misogynist serial internet stalker.

:facepalm:

Looks like she's having trouble with her hypocrisy.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It's so sad you're into libeling yet another poster...

Wait, I mean it's so predictable, because gossip and innuendo are what you live for.

Still waiting for the identities of all these women.

Care to show who I've libeled, instead of you just saying that's what happened??

Probably not, HUH!!

Yes it is,especially in California,where a test case awarded 1.584 million dollars.
The Appeal is in the Davis California courts right now.

Seriously? What is the case? This has always interested me as being anonymous means you can't prove actual harm.

Back