you guys got to chill

I have drank less than 100 beers in the last 20 years, and I do not relentlessly drunk post women for years on end.
The contact I have with women are consensual, and an INCEL is going to have to explain to me the logic of pursuing women who make it clear from the beginning they find you repulsive.

"I’ve been here for a long time and I have contacted both current and former members who are women, and no one said he stalked them. All the women I did contact said that Cypress was their friend or was at one time a friend. All relationships were consensual. I looked through the moderators past reports and there were none that were made through that means of reporting."
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?94675-If-Trump&p=2348588#post2348588

There is no question that in four decades of adult life I have said something stupid or inappropriate to a woman when drunk. I wouldn’t expect a dateless INCEL like you to understand this, but normal men make mistakes, say dumb things, and say things they regret to women.

Here is the problem. You claimed I was “stalking women”. You helped spread the rumour that I am a dangerous sexual predator. You attempted to float the libel that I committed felonies, aka stalking. That false accusation and libel is not supported by anything you say, and there is not a single post from a female here claiming I am a dangerous stalker.
Anyone can ask any female member, current or past, anything about me. Anything.

“through my investigation, I have questioned women still posting here and those no longer posting and I can’t find one woman who claims they were harassed (by Cypress).”
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-New-Year-s-resolution&p=2181470#post2181470

It's not a rumor.

superfreak already posted the quotes detailing your drunken emailing behavior, among other such items

you internet stalked them when you didn't leave them alone.

I never said you did anything illegal. I said you were a creepy beta loser that stalks and creeps on women. I don't even particually care if you even do that, to be honest. I just think you are a hypocritical douche because you lift your pinky in the air about how you are this enlightened liberal who respects women and you call others all sorts of names when these names are basically exactly what you are without a hint of irony.

You be you cypress. No Judgement from me. Just have some self awareness. That's all I ask.

And keep reading my posts, bitch.

BOOM

Cypress knows it, he just wants to pretend his actions aren't real.

Call me a masochist but I still love Desh. Our dysfunctional little family wouldn’t be the same without her. Besides I find it comforting that Grind is afflicted with her...but I can be an asshole that way.

I cant stand her, but I love her at the same time. She is a nutter, but she speaks her crazy mind and isn't afraid of anyone, especially black drug dealers.

Among posters, I give her an eight when she posts and make threads.

Come back you daffy wonderful partaker of the holy herb! I hereby summon my California herb princess, heed my command.

Vodka Comrade!

203ssc.jpg

Stop rushing me! These winter anti dumbass liberal boots are heavier than I thought..... Don't turn around.... Boom... You died

Call me a masochist but I still love Desh. Our dysfunctional little family wouldn’t be the same without her. Besides I find it comforting that Grind is afflicted with her...but I can be an asshole that way.

I cant stand her, but I love her at the same time. She is a nutter, but she speaks her crazy mind and isn't afraid of anyone, especially black drug dealers.

Among posters, I give her an eight when she posts and make threads.

Come back you daffy wonderful partaker of the holy herb! I hereby summon my California herb princess, heed my command.

Oh, you. You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? Huh? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

Oh, you. You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? Huh? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

Can't you two get a room?

Are jew black? If so, I spit on your face! Take that you lying evil nasty republican who hates life and is evil sivel you nasty evil person!!

Back