you guys got to chill

grind you KNOW you said that shit about a dog dying

you lying about it wont make that reality go away you fucking shit filled lie box

it will haunt your mind until the day you die

Life is a mystery to defected people like you

You have self identified as a sociopath

the entire body of words you have typed on this site for nearly two decades shows you are OBVIOUSLY a sociopath

you are broken dude

Lying just makes that clearer

it will NEVER go away

It defines your life until you die

Its not your fault

Its not my fault

its just reality

face reality

YOU live in a mental prison

You will never love or feel joy like a NORMAL person

YOU have no way to understand mankind

you are broken

I dont read you skitzophrenic posts

I actually don’t think about you much at all. You are irrelevant to me, but I’m your whole world, you see me everywhere

tske your meds

yet you are soooo terrified of me you ban me from most of your threads

You hate me because I bring you the truth

even about your own afflictions

this is what happens when you treat people like shit little sociopathic fool

I was nice to you for years grind and you always treated me like dirt

sociopaths don't understand the impact of the words they say

they don't FEEL things like normal people

they are too broken to understand life fully

I almost feel sad for you grindy

Rana acts like she has a big secret but anythibg she knows is stuff I’ve already posted publicly on here

Meltdown is what happens daily to his poor dog that he keeps outside in the broiling AZ sun, day after day after day.

OH - LOOK, Owl is "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl hypocritical self"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Ahhhhh, are you cranky? I can’t give the info I have because of board rules. I do know something creepy and hilarious about you, but unless you give me permission to divulge it, I can not do so. I can laugh at you though and how touchy you are.

OH - LOOK, Rana is "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl hypocritical self"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

i reiterate, you are full of shit. You want to have your cake and eat it too, wanting to imply something about me while also pretending you are not at liberty to divulge. If you actually believed that, why would you imply anything at all? What you are doing is a cowardly bitch move. You want to call me out then grow some ovaries and do it properly or otherwise shut the fuck up.

These are the ones that also believe anonymous sources as long as those sources say something mean about someone they don't like.

At the same time, direct quotes they ignore and pretend never happened because they 'know things' that somehow change what happened? LMAO

They are determined to defend the creepy little stalker.

They will do anything to distract or deflect away from his misogynistic ways.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahagh

I predicted the crash

I told people Bush was lying about the war march

I told you right wing idiots that Bush used white Phosphrous in fallughia

I was right about the Abu Garib shit

I was right about the war in Iraq making a blazing shit pile out of the middle east

I was right about all your fucking evil partys cheating in elections

I was right about posters being fake assholes frim other nations

I was right about what a turd pile you are

and on and on and on

fuck you very much

you have only ever embraced fucking lies from fox and the republican party

Sure you did psychopath.

Rana can post her definitely non creepy anecdote of me talking about how a girl was interested in me post wedding. Literally the opposite of cypress creeping someone out

Sure you did psychopath.

dude

go read my post record

Its why grind threatens to ban me for bumping old threads which prove how fucking wrong all ypu right wing assholes have been OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

which also prove I and other left leaning posters predicted correctly the outcomes of your fucked up policies

go look at the links in my signature

it links to how wrong you shits have been in the past

Back