240 lb Woman Worries About Going Hungry

Rhubarb..is extremely toxic if not prepared properly...no one with a sane mind eats rhubarb raw...ya are a fraud kiddo! Don'tgive it to your dogs or asparagus for that matter!;)

I'm not shitting you BB. I ate it raw. Sour as hell and I couldn't eat more than one stalk. Gave me the shits too, but I loved it!

I just notice a huge difference from the rural and urban areas as far as the general mentality of people. Growing up being very courteous and thankful for others as well as always willing to lend a helping hand was just the way most rural families are, but piss them off and disrespect them, they come at you with a vengence. City folk, well, they take a lot of shit for granted.

Yep hillbillies are that way they will either invite you in to supper or shoot ya. well maybe both if you insult them during supper.

Pffftt. tomatoes, corn, and lima beans. You midwesterners crack me up. How about some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with that? ;)

Practically any day of the week, I can buy dozens of kinds and varities of freshly grown citrus, produce, and veggies, both of north american and asian varities, and five minutes later I can buy a freshly caught salmon from a fisherman.

:)

I'm just giving you a hard time.

I am 20 minutes away from the Smuckers Plant. I can get Peanut Butter and Jelly in one freakin jar in bulk! Beats anything you got! lol

Wrong...............again...!

Preparation is nothing, the leaves are poision you only eat the stalks.

the stalks are extremely toxic as well...the preparation is the only way to avoid Kidney damage ...ask Cippie the veternarian he will concour if he really is a veternarian...also the same effect of asparagas applies to dogs...they can't handle it!

I just notice a huge difference from the rural and urban areas as far as the general mentality of people. Growing up being very courteous and thankful for others as well as always willing to lend a helping hand was just the way most rural families are, but piss them off and disrespect them, they come at you with a vengence. City folk, well, they take a lot of s*&^ for granted.

BS.

Racist.

Well I guess I should be dead then.
I eat asparagus and rhubarb stalks, albeit cooked. I sometimes munch on raw fresh cut asparagus though.

Chocolate kills dogs as well....
And beer can kill!

Last edited:
asparagus is not toxic to humans raw or ......

Well I guess I should be dead then.
I eat asparagus and rhubarb stalks, albeit cooked. I sometimes munch on raw fresh cut asparagus though.

Chocolate kills dogs as well....

otherwise..rhubarb is toxic if not prepared properly...you just said 'cooked well' must be also drained frequently to remove the toxins...carry on though with your and digi rants...time will tell!;)

otherwise..rhubarb is toxic if not prepared properly...you just said 'cooked well' must be also drained frequently to remove the toxins...carry on though with your and digi rants...time will tell!;)

I'm more evolved than you! There, I explained it... lol... damn Bible humper..

Whatever dude.........

I'm more evolved than you! There, I explained it... lol... damn Bible humper..

It's your body to abuse as you see fit...the Lib elite mentality...if it feels good I will do it...carryon...after all I am just but a blue collar working stiff..know not what I speak...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The toxins ie cyanide is in the leaves not the stalks.

With as sour as they are, I wouldn't doubt that there are some toxins in that lovely sour juicy, fiberous stalk. My grandmother always stopped me from eating too much, that's probably why. That our she didn't want me to shit my pants and have to wash them.

It's your body to abuse as you see fit...the Lib elite mentailty...if it feels good I will do it...carryon...after all I am just but a blue collar working stiff..no not what I speak...:rolleyes:

Lol, shut up butt cheese... Lib elite mentatlity... My nose is still below my eyes....

Back