638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

5pwr0s.gif

as a personification of failure, yes.

you're still focused on achieving a content free victory, like a dumbass.

Your lack of intellect is preventing you from seeing the larger picture, Fredo; I don't care about winning anything.

I'm here observing and interacting with people to see what they are thinking, how they feel about different things and then trying to compare individuals dreams and their powers with results.

I suddenly had my first inkling of the gulf between his dreams and his powers.

don't forget that you're also being an idiot who sucks at thinking.

Meh. You play the cards you are dealt to the maximum extent possible. Only losers quit because they think they'll lose.

Choose a better path. Anyone can be happy in our circumstances. Those who are unhappy are doing it to themselves, and often blaming others for their misfortune.

you're failures are many faceted. but I will list two now.

1. you have no point or argument.
2. you're dumb.

1. Doesn't it depend upon the argument or point? Cite an example and I'll tell you my point or argument.

2. Everything is relative.

Meh. You play the cards you are dealt to the maximum extent possible. Only losers quit because they think they'll lose.

Choose a better path. Anyone can be happy in our circumstances. Those who are unhappy are doing it to themselves, and often blaming others for their misfortune.

you still have presented no arguments relevant to this thread.

you're an epic fail.

so if what I posted was wrong, refute it. But you libs can never do that because you refuse to deal with facts, logic, and common sense.

If I claimed to be rich and famous, do you think it would be up to me to prove it or for you to disprove it?

Now tell me you won't fall for those college boy logic arguments and we can both break for lunch. ;)

If I claimed to be rich and famous, do you think it would be up to me to prove it or for you to disprove it?

Now tell me you won't fall for those college boy logic arguments and we can both break for lunch. ;)

if someone challenged you, yes.

so far here, nothing has been specifically challenged.

you won't even say what you disagree with. you're a chimp.

my example is this thread.

I already disagreed with you. That's why you're having a hissy fit over me.

Not that it isn't a little flattering for you to pay so much attention to me but that it's only a benefit, not the main reason I'm here.

Back