638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

choose one.

which one do you suspect is wrong?
Loaded question, Fredo. Another reason why you continue to fall short of your goals.

When a person lies often about me or about others, I have no reason to suspect anything they say is true unless verified by other sources. Everything he and you post is suspect unless corroborated by facts.

When people like you say "Look up your own facts" then it tells me you don't know either.....which is what I said earlier in this conversation.

Loaded question, Fredo. Another reason why you continue to fall short of your goals.

When a person lies often about me or about others, I have no reason to suspect anything they say is true unless verified by other sources. Everything he and you post is suspect unless corroborated by facts.

When people like you say "Look up your own facts" then it tells me you don't know either.....which is what I said earlier in this conversation.

you're an imbecile.

Capitol insurrection: House Committee serves subpoena to Dan Scavino

"The bipartisan House Committee investigating the Capitol insurrection of January 6 has already issued subpoenas to several high-profile Trump officials. After initially being unable to track down one Trump aide, the committee was finally able to serve the aide with their subpoena.

Politico reported last week that the House Committee was finally able to serve former White House deputy chief of staff for communications Dan Scavino with his subpoena. This follows previous reports that the panel has been unable to find Scavino to serve him with the subpoena when it was first announced on September 23. Along with Scavino, Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon, and Kash Patel have also been served with subpoenas.

The report cited people familiar with the matter, saying that Scavino’s subpoena was served to him in New York. One of the sources said that this was the first service attempt as Scavino had been out in public since the issuance of the subpoenas.

The subpoenas by the committee set Friday last week as the deadline to respond. When the deadline was breached, the committee issued a statement that did not mention Scavino. Days prior, CNN reported that the panel had been unable to serve Scavino with the subpoena until Friday.

The House Committee has already threatened the associates with criminal referrals to the DOJ should they defy the subpoena, having already anticipated that they will do so. Bannon has refused to comply, citing that former president Donald Trump could invoke executive privilege to keep him from testifying before the panel. However, the Biden administration waived the privilege."

I want to see Steve Bannon in prison for treason.

Is anyone surprised that none of these fuckers are dead yet?

.The House Committee has already threatened the associates with criminal referrals to the DOJ should they defy the subpoena, having already anticipated that they will do so. Bannon has refused to comply, citing that former president Donald Trump could invoke executive privilege to keep him from testifying before the panel. However, the Biden administration waived the privilege."
I'll believe when I see it....but I'd dearly love to see the Feds arrest these assholes and the assholes decide to save the courts money through suicide-by-cop.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

He is probably the most vulnerable to justice.

He could be locked up first.

Looking forward to it.

I'm curious if he's such a nutjob that he won't roll over and will just play political prisoner for 20 years or if he'll give up Trump in order to shave his sentence to 10 years?

If I claimed to be rich and famous, do you think it would be up to me to prove it or for you to disprove it?

Now tell me you won't fall for those college boy logic arguments and we can both break for lunch. ;)

If someone claims that someone else is not telling the truth, its up to the questioner to disprove the statement. For example Hillary claimed to have landed under sniper fire, the video of that day and comments made by others who were there disproves her claim. The Kenyan messiah claimed that "if you like your plan you can keep it", People were not able to keep their plans, so his claim was proven to be a lie.

If you can disprove anything I said about Trump's 4 years of success, go for it.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

He is probably the most vulnerable to justice.

He could be locked up first.

Then you should also be anxious for Milley to be jailed for treason along with Biden. Their treasonous acts are obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. Tell us exactly what treason Bannon committed.

Capitol insurrection: House Committee serves subpoena to Dan Scavino

"The bipartisan House Committee investigating the Capitol insurrection of January 6 has already issued subpoenas to several high-profile Trump officials. After initially being unable to track down one Trump aide, the committee was finally able to serve the aide with their subpoena.

Politico reported last week that the House Committee was finally able to serve former White House deputy chief of staff for communications Dan Scavino with his subpoena. This follows previous reports that the panel has been unable to find Scavino to serve him with the subpoena when it was first announced on September 23. Along with Scavino, Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon, and Kash Patel have also been served with subpoenas.

The report cited people familiar with the matter, saying that Scavino’s subpoena was served to him in New York. One of the sources said that this was the first service attempt as Scavino had been out in public since the issuance of the subpoenas.

The subpoenas by the committee set Friday last week as the deadline to respond. When the deadline was breached, the committee issued a statement that did not mention Scavino. Days prior, CNN reported that the panel had been unable to serve Scavino with the subpoena until Friday.

The House Committee has already threatened the associates with criminal referrals to the DOJ should they defy the subpoena, having already anticipated that they will do so. Bannon has refused to comply, citing that former president Donald Trump could invoke executive privilege to keep him from testifying before the panel. However, the Biden administration waived the privilege."

What treasonous acts did Bannon commit? Give us the details or STFU with your partisan bullshit.

If someone claims that someone else is not telling the truth, its up to the questioner to disprove the statement. For example Hillary claimed to have landed under sniper fire, the video of that day and comments made by others who were there disproves her claim. The Kenyan messiah claimed that "if you like your plan you can keep it", People were not able to keep their plans, so his claim was proven to be a lie.

If you can disprove anything I said about Trump's 4 years of success, go for it.

What planet is that always true? Certainly not Earth, USA 2021.

It was up to Hillary to prove her claim. She couldn't because she lied.

Obama got Politifact Liar of the Year award 2013 for that line.

They lied. It wasn't up for me to disprove their lies. It was up to them to prove them true when called on it. Like you, they failed.

You're a failure and a loser, redfish. A loser because you spent three days(?) arguing that it's up to me to disprove your claims instead of you simply proving them to be true...which you didn't because you can't.

Then you should also be anxious for Milley to be jailed for treason along with Biden. Their treasonous acts are obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. Tell us exactly what treason Bannon committed.

If you truly believed the election was stolen, why weren't you there on 1/6?

Hello Dutch Uncle,

What planet is that always true? Certainly not Earth, USA 2021.

It was up to Hillary to prove her claim. She couldn't because she lied.

Obama got Politifact Liar of the Year award 2013 for that line.

They lied. It wasn't up for me to disprove their lies. It was up to them to prove them true when called on it. Like you, they failed.

You're a failure and a loser, redfish. A loser because you spent three days(?) arguing that it's up to me to disprove your claims instead of you simply proving them to be true...which you didn't because you can't.

The problem for President Obama was that what he said was technically true, but since it didn't apply to most people it was seen as a lie.

He said if you liked your plan you could keep it. That was true. There was no lie at all.

The problem is that most people didn't have a healthcare plan. THEIR EMPLOYER DID.

Anybody who had an individual plan could keep it, just as Obama said. That was in the law. It was no lie when Obama said it. Employers could keep their plans too, until they needed to make changes to it such as adding more participants when they hire new workers. Since most employers hire new workers regularly, they needed new plans.

New plans had to adhere to the new law. When employers switched over to new plans, workers had no choice but to go along with it, since insurance is tied to employment. Workers, thus, felt as if the president had lied to them.

Hello Dutch Uncle,

The problem for President Obama was that what he said was technically true, but since it didn't apply to most people it was seen as a lie.

He said if you liked your plan you could keep it. That was true. There was no lie at all.

The problem is that most people didn't have a healthcare plan. THEIR EMPLOYER DID.

Anybody who had an individual plan could keep it, just as Obama said. That was in the law. It was no lie when Obama said it. Employers could keep their plans too, until they needed to make changes to it such as adding more participants when they hire new workers. Since most employers hire new workers regularly, they needed new plans.

New plans had to adhere to the new law. When employers switched over to new plans, workers had no choice but to go along with it, since insurance is tied to employment. Workers, thus, felt as if the president had lied to them.

"Technically" or "Contractually" is dishonest when used to twist the spirit of an agreement.

The people who jammed this through Congress are the people who should be accountable for the results. Obama owns his part of it.

Back