Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins, Injured Director

fuck you. he was TOLD IT WAS UNLOADED, DICKFACED BITCH. fuck chauvin, you sick ass pussy boy. chauvin murdered that guy by choking him for 8 minutes, you stupid fuck bitch.
How about I hand you a handgun, tell you it's unloaded and to put it to your forehead and pull the trigger. Would you without checking it first?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Bottom line, why was there a live round on a movie set in the first place?

How about I hand you a handgun, tell you it's unloaded and to put it to your forehead and pull the trigger. Would you without checking it first?

if you are making a fucking movie, retard? good god, do you eat a lot of paint chips?

you don't think, period. besides, stupid fuck, he was pointing it at a camera, you moron.
I think enough to know better than pull the trigger on a firearm without checking if it's loaded or not, stupid fuck...

The actor Massee pulled the trigger, but Massee would not be guilty of anything. The crew had messed up and combined an improperly made dummy round with a blank round. The dummy round pushed the bullet into the barrel, and then the blank round fired the bullet. Not only was the dummy round improperly made, but there was no check of the gun barrel before the blank round was used.

Gun laws have been tightened in California. Exceptions were made for studios, but only if they were willing to take criminal liability. Failing to follow proper safety is a crime, and would be prosecuted as such. Failing to follow proper safety causes a death is prosecuted now as manslaughter.

Again, not the actor's fault. Neither Lee nor Massee have any blame in this. It is the prop people who are supposed to make sure the guns are safe that are to blame.

If the gun is in your hand, it's on you to check it, IMO. :dunno: Seriously, how long does it take to check to see if a gun has live ammo or not?

I couldn't watch that movie now, knowing somebody died from that scene.

If the gun is in your hand, it's on you to check it, IMO. :dunno: Seriously, how long does it take to check to see if a gun has live ammo or not?

I couldn't watch that movie now, knowing somebody died from that scene.

The Second Amendment hating Baldwin has messed in his mess gear.

After the law suits, he won't be as wealthy.

What you are suggesting is that the prop people had access to reloading equipment. I find that doubtful. You need a press, primer removal die with pin to remove a primer.

You could use a fake round for that. Plastic, even.

Could also pull the bullet with pliers, dump powder, pop primer, then file the bullet base and push it back on by hand or use a vise. (carefully)

"A shooter on a movie set killed one, Halyna Hutchins, 42, and injured another, a 48 year old male.

The shooter has a history of public violent outbursts and displays of mental derangement, including a road rage incident where he punched a man for the unforgivable crime of taking his parking spot in New York City. Residents of the city rarely encounter others taking their parking spots.

In another incident, he refused to turn off his electronics on a plane, as the rest of us must do per FAA rules, and was removed from the flight because of an enraged defiant outburst. He subsequently berated the flight attendant on social media for ordering him to do what flight attendants have instructed literally every passenger to do since the invention of portable electronics and the age of air travel have overlapped.

In another episode of rage, he assaulted a paparazzo photographer, because the movie star was not used to being photographed in public, and that was the last straw. In another incident with the paparazzi, he shoved a photographer against the wall for asking about his new marriage, which is uncharacteristic behavior for gossip columns.

The deranged subject also was arrested in 2014 for aggressive behavior towards a police officer, as he was riding his bike the wrong way on the sidewalk while everyone else was required to ride the other way.

Past tweets of the shooter have been unearthed, including one where he apparently fantasized about what it must be like to "accidentally" kill someone..."
https://conservativehardliner.com/breaking-mass-shooter-movie-set-kills-one-injures-another

Back