Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins, Injured Director

I thought he was supposed to aim at the camera?!

We talked about this today. Motherfucker! Ain't no way a bullet from a pistol would go through a Hollywood camera lens.

The lenses on Hollywood cameras are 4" thick of glass.

They're like square and 6" or so and then the glass horizontally is parabolic and 4" thick.

I don't care what kind of pistol you fired at it, no pistols could go through glass like that.
Might would bust it up, but it would take more than a revolver full of bullets to go through a Hollywood camera lens.
That motherfucker pointed a gun at a human being and pulled the trigger.

I think on purpose. Robert Blake style.
Can you prove that?

Can you prove that?

It's what I've seen in life. I need to prove it?

I can't. However, it's true. Now what?

My mom's friend's son had a bunch of them stashed in a friend of mine's storage shed and I got paid to move them. It is what it is.

Kinda hard to prove some things you've seen IRL on the internet.

He gave me a couple ..and I shot them. .22 didn't do too much.

The real guns did..after 4-6 shots. 4-6 shots to get through those things.

That's with a real rifle.

Last edited:
Maybe..Baldwin decided to just spontaneously shoot at her as a joke, or something. It wasn't part of ANY action being rehearsed, blocked or filmed. He was basically "horsing around.

Maybe..Baldwin decided to just spontaneously shoot at her as a joke, or something. It wasn't part of ANY action being rehearsed, blocked or filmed. He was basically "horsing around.
Sounds like gun safety was non existent on the set. It caught up with them.

You have seen disassembled lens?

Yes. My mom's friend's son had them. Like.. a lot of them. All the same size. 6" square with 4" thick glass.

I moved 1000 lbs of them or so. He paid me. It was in another friend of mine's yard in his "container".

I made like..$80 and he gave me 2 for target practice. True story.

Last edited:
Interesting that is thicker than a 6" telescope lens.

It's Hollywood movie lenses, brah. That's how they rolled. There were different lenses for the Technicolor as well.

Same diameter and thickness, though.

6" square and the parabola was 4" thick. Double parabola, I guess.

I tell you what: No single pistol bullet from I don't give a fuck what would ever go through lenses like that.

Maybe a .308 after 6-7 shots might.

My dumbass knows I shot them with a .22

There was ricocheting n stuff

Last edited:
Apparently Baldwin aimed at a human being. Took her life.

The deal was to aim at the camera. What happened there?!

He did not try to aim at her. He was practicing cross draw and it discharged when he did it the second time.

Souza told them Baldwin was "sitting in a pew in a church building setting, and he was practicing a cross draw," the affidavit said. A cross draw is when a shooter pulls the weapon from a holster on the opposite side of the body from the draw hand.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/entertainment/alec-baldwin-shooting-rust-shooting-monday/index.html

No dumbass he wasn't. He was practicing the cross draw.

Back