Biden freezes up again. Obama leads him off stage.

I cannot say that I'm sorry for the old fuck. He knows he is being used as a phony figurehead and so does his babysitter Jill.
This whole scenario is like a fictional novel. It's fucking surreal.

I cannot stand the little liar. She tries to be condescending while she lies. She has no same.
She really isn't likable at all.... worst choice ever... Joe's administration is not very good at checking boxes and getting a good person at the same time....

mar-a-labbo-v0-wyiidbm8y87d1.png

Is what cheap fake videos? Poor Binder... Her return to the Podium was more embarrassing than usual...

You are touting a doctored video, it’s obvious, but you fall for it every time.
Post a link proving it, receptionist.

There are multiple videos…you fall for it every time.

When all else fails, just lie, right, receptionist?

Last edited:
Trump is a rapist felon and has no business even showing his ugly fat face in public. He should be shunned and removed from public and sent to jail where he belongs for his crimes.
He was not convicted of rape, his conviction by a kangaroo court will be overturned by the Supreme Court…6-3 or 5-4.

Last edited:
Is what cheap fake videos? Poor Binder... Her return to the Podium was more embarrassing than usual...
Secretly you love this administration. Just look at all the Black/non-white, elderly, gay, etc. people you get to mock, while pretending it's really about politics! Why, Pres. Biden and his staff/cabinet are a veritable gold mine of toxic hate opportunities!

Back