"Biden inherited no vaccine plan from Trump: Complete incompetence"

How many were delivered? how is trump supposed to make hospitals and states administer thier doses any faster? how will biden make them?

By authorizing federal funding for logistics. States are bleeding money thanks to economic lockdowns. A top-down federal plan is absolutely crucial to battling a pandemic, and everyone knows this.

Federalism doesn't work fighting a virus so long as interstate travel is legal and viruses don't respect borders.

Well, this is fake news. There's another thread about this false claim.
He had no plan to help states distribute the vaccine. This is a fact and it is why there is such a mess. Trump was a failure in every sense when it comes to handling the COVID pandemic.

He had no plan to help states distribute the vaccine. This is a fact and it is why there is such a mess. Trump was a failure in every sense when it comes to handling the COVID pandemic.

Both Moderna and Pfizer are screaming about their logistical problems, which is why John & Johnson think they are with a shout! Bet you didn't know that, did you?

Their vaccine needs only one dose and can be stored in a fridge. No doubt you think Trump is to blame for that as well. Just bought some of their stock, it's a one way bet!

Trump made hundreds or thousands of promises that he didn't keep; and many dozens of them, at least, relate to COVID. Don't be disingenuous, Bull, please. The Trump administration promised vaccines injected, not vaccines put on a truck. They failed. There is no good reason at all to defend what happened. Partisan politics does not bring dead people back to life.

Biden is already catching up.

Bout that 2k stimulus check...

He fired the main usher. got his ass locked out of the white house, tried to blame trump, come to find out he was fired by trump by REQUEST of the bidens.

Then you have the medie editing shcumers "Covefe" moment, when he said erection not insurrection.

biden, called shutting down travel racist, just shut down travel.

I can keep going, but the only difference in the dishonesty between trump and biden, is the media actively participates in the democrat agenda and lies.

btw, hundreds of thousands of lies? show me where they counted obama's lies where everytime he said we could keep our doctors was counted as a new lie, hell show me where the counted it as a lie.

you are being manipulated by something far more sinister than trumps pathological prevarication,

St. Fauci pointed out that biden was lying about trump not having a plan.

We have not a logistical distribution problem, we ran out of vaccines. they need to ramp it up. do you not pay attention to whats going on? Please dont tell me you get your news from bidens mouth. ;)

By authorizing federal funding for logistics. States are bleeding money thanks to economic lockdowns. A top-down federal plan is absolutely crucial to battling a pandemic, and everyone knows this.

Federalism doesn't work fighting a virus so long as interstate travel is legal and viruses don't respect borders.

I love watching you feckless idiots call for shutting down interstate travel, and blaming the feds, well the former administration, not this one. for states deciding to shut down.

its ok, all the democrat states are opening, even with the highest infection rates around.... duplicitious.

Biden is already catching up.

Bout that 2k stimulus check...

He fired the main usher. got his ass locked out of the white house, tried to blame trump, come to find out he was fired by trump by REQUEST of the bidens.

Then you have the medie editing shcumers "Covefe" moment, when he said erection not insurrection.

biden, called shutting down travel racist, just shut down travel.

I can keep going, but the only difference in the dishonesty between trump and biden, is the media actively participates in the democrat agenda and lies.

btw, hundreds of thousands of lies? show me where they counted obama's lies where everytime he said we could keep our doctors was counted as a new lie, hell show me where the counted it as a lie.

you are being manipulated by something far more sinister than trumps pathological prevarication,

Don't do that. Don't spend the next four years excusing Trump's shitty behavior with Biden's shitty behavior. I would hope you're better than that.

I don't know anything about a White House usher nor do I care. I'm not interested in Schumer's misspeaks nor should you be. And then you brought up Obama? Get a grip, Bull. I'm not being manipulated by anything, so please spare me your patronizing missives. PS, The word is "Democratic", not "Democrat". You need some different "news" sources.

Don't do that. Don't spend the next four years excusing Trump's shitty behavior with Biden's shitty behavior. I would hope you're better than that.

I don't know anything about a White House usher nor do I care. I'm not interested in Schumer's misspeaks nor should you be. And then you brought up Obama? Get a grip, Bull. I'm not being manipulated by anything, so please spare me your patronizing missives. PS, The word is "Democratic", not "Democrat". You need some different "news" sources.

cept Im not excusing anyones shitty behavior.

in fact, I would posit you are looking the other way when your guy acts just like the last guy, just with more decorum.

it wasn't schumer's mispeaks, it's how the press handled it. they edited it to protect him. the very same people who edited a koi feeding with the prime minister of japan to make it look like trump dumped the food into the pond in an uncouth way.

See they edit to help democrats edit to hurt republicans. are you ok with that?

how do you trust anything they say?

Again, the usher himself is not the issue, the issue is, biden blamed trump for firing the usher, the usher was fired by request of the bidens and the media reselling that narrative.

I don't need new news sources, I know they are all shit.

You do.

cept Im not excusing anyones shitty behavior.

in fact, I would posit you are looking the other way when your guy acts just like the last guy, just with more decorum.

it wasn't schumer's mispeaks, it's how the press handled it. they edited it to protect him. the very same people who edited a koi feeding with the prime minister of japan to make it look like trump dumped the food into the pond in an uncouth way.

See they edit to help democrats edit to hurt republicans. are you ok with that?

how do you trust anything they say?

Again, the usher himself is not the issue, the issue is, biden blamed trump for firing the usher, the usher was fired by request of the bidens and the media reselling that narrative.

I don't need new news sources, I know they are all shit.

You do.

Biden is not my guy.

I didn't notice how the press handled Schumer saying the word "erection". I am a critical consumer of information and can't be bothered with trivial matters, including a fat ass idiot feeding a goldfish, whether he offered food delicately or dumped it.

You go on and keep hating the media. You've been spoon fed your opinions.

Biden is not my guy.

I didn't notice how the press handled Schumer saying the word "erection". I am a critical consumer of information and can't be bothered with trivial matters, including a fat ass idiot feeding a goldfish, whether he offered food delicately or dumped it.

The point is the willingness to shape and lie to you. the 4th estate is a 5th column, or it was a 5th column, now its the propaganda wing of this administration.

maybe you like being lied to, I don't/

Biden is not my guy.

Spot on post. I am not on a team. I was critical of Obama when I felt it was warranted. What I don't give a crap about is things like Schumers 'erection' misspeak, or Obama's 57 state statement. I don't care for the most obvious reason, it has nothing to do with substance. But the less obvious reason is that I know those people wouldn't try to pretend that their misspeak was actually correct. But not Trump. When Trump misspoke, which was often, he doubled down. The Alabama hurricane. Injecting lysol. Hydroxychloroquine. Build the wall. Making a mistake is not a character flaw. Refusing to admit that mistake IS. And it is a flaw shared by Trump and all of the members of his cult. Every one of them.

"As the nation continues to be besieged by the raging coronavirus pandemic that continues to claim thousands of lives daily, the new presidential leadership is confirming it will be starting from scratch with a vaccine strategy."

"Source described the situation as the new administration having to start from “square one” because their predecessors had no plan. “Wow,” the second source says, “just further affirmation of complete incompetence.”

"The Biden transition team expressed concerns prior to the inauguration due to the lack of information coming out of the White House."

"Former U.S. Secretary of State Alex Azar announced earlier this month that the federal government would begin releasing vaccine doses it had been holding in reserve as the second dose for inoculated Americans. However, according to reports, no such stockpile existed."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-reportedly-inherited-no-vaccine-162713724.html

"Biden COVID-19 czar calls Trump vaccine planning so much worse than we could have imagined"
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...-vaccine-planning-so-much-worse-than-we-could

"Biden's team reportedly realized after inauguration that Trump really had no vaccine distribution plan
https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-team-reportedly-realized-inauguration-145100160.html

Shocker, nothing turned out "tremendous," "best in history," "biggest ever"

Guarantee this won't be the first surprise, appears there was a real reason Trump was in no hurry to start any kind of transition planning between the two Administrations

On October 23, 2020 biden said he had a detailed covid plan. Why hasn't it been executed?

Spot on post. I am not on a team. I was critical of Obama when I felt it was warranted. What I don't give a crap about is things like Schumers 'erection' misspeak, or Obama's 57 state statement. I don't care for the most obvious reason, it has nothing to do with substance. But the less obvious reason is that I know those people wouldn't try to pretend that their misspeak was actually correct. But not Trump. When Trump misspoke, which was often, he doubled down. The Alabama hurricane. Injecting lysol. Hydroxychloroquine. Build the wall. Making a mistake is not a character flaw. Refusing to admit that mistake IS. And it is a flaw shared by Trump and all of the members of his cult. Every one of them.

right, you are team democrat true and true. show a post of you critisizing obama.

anyway, you cared about "covefe" but this isn't that shcumer made a gaffe, it was how the media covered it up. I think you know that.

so you broad brush anyone who didn't vote for trump as cultists who never admit mistakes, is this your argument?

"As the nation continues to be besieged by the raging coronavirus pandemic that continues to claim thousands of lives daily, the new presidential leadership is confirming it will be starting from scratch with a vaccine strategy."

"Source described the situation as the new administration having to start from “square one” because their predecessors had no plan. “Wow,” the second source says, “just further affirmation of complete incompetence.”

"The Biden transition team expressed concerns prior to the inauguration due to the lack of information coming out of the White House."

"Former U.S. Secretary of State Alex Azar announced earlier this month that the federal government would begin releasing vaccine doses it had been holding in reserve as the second dose for inoculated Americans. However, according to reports, no such stockpile existed."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-reportedly-inherited-no-vaccine-162713724.html

"Biden COVID-19 czar calls Trump vaccine planning so much worse than we could have imagined"
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...-vaccine-planning-so-much-worse-than-we-could

"Biden's team reportedly realized after inauguration that Trump really had no vaccine distribution plan
https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-team-reportedly-realized-inauguration-145100160.html

Shocker, nothing turned out "tremendous," "best in history," "biggest ever"

Guarantee this won't be the first surprise, appears there was a real reason Trump was in no hurry to start any kind of transition planning between the two Administrations

Biden said he would vaccinate 150 million in his first 100 days...how is that coming along?

Back