Biden touts science then Nominates this thing!

I don't understand the theories or explanations for transgendering oneself.
I'm not a narrow minded person, I hope, but I'd by lying if I claimed to understand it.

Nevertheless, what if this transgendered person is highly qualified for the job?
What if the academic requirements and practical achievements are there for this person to be a good candidate?
If he/she hasn't behaved in a way to disqualify her/himself for a position of trust, wouldn't it be wrong to disqualify him/her?

Again, I claim no expertise, or even minimal knowledge, in these matters.

It's really not necessary for people to understand all that's necessary is for them to be left alone

The right is obsessed with transgender people and men having sex with each other. It's always been bizarre to me.

It stems from the early Puritans and their frowning on anything that gives pleasure. Our nosey Reichwing friends are convinced that somewhere, someone is having more fun than they are, and it can't be tolerated. :laugh:

It stems from the early Puritans and their frowning on anything that gives pleasure. Our nosey Reichwing friends are convinced that somewhere, someone is having more fun than they are, and it can't be tolerated. :laugh:

Puritanical thought was originally part of all Americans' experiences, but it only pollutes the Republican party today.

The Puritans didn't have gender realignment surgery, did you know that?

Yes, you're completely wrong. There is no reputable source anywhere in the world that classifies transgenderism and homosexuality as mental disorders. Your opinion doesn't matter to science, medicine, health, and facts.

Science say a man will always be a man, and a woman, a woman, no matter how you try to change that it's fact, your feelings do not matter!

Science say a man will always be a man, and a woman, a woman, no matter how you try to change that it's fact, your feelings do not matter!

That wasn't your claim. Your claim was that transgenderism and homosexuality are mental disorders. They aren't. So it's cute that you're trying to move the goalposts, but you're still wrong.

That wasn't your claim. Your claim was that transgenderism and homosexuality are mental disorders. They aren't. So it's cute that you're trying to move the goalposts, but you're still wrong.

It is still my claim! It is fact! Your feelings do not matter to science!

It is still my claim! It is fact! Your feelings do not matter to science!

Ugh. I can't keep watching you beat your head against a brick wall. Your claim is not "fact". People like you don't know what a fact is. We have watched you all demonstrate that minute after minute for years. You're a fucking moron.

The Puritans didn't have penicillin or electricity either. What is your point?

my guess is his point was that is was an error to tie objections to sex change operations to Puritans......same if you want to tie objections to penicillin or electricity to Puritans....

if a man seriously believes he's a sunflower people would say he had a mental disorder........if he seriously believes he's a fifth of whiskey people would say he had a mental disorder......why would it be any different if a man seriously believed he was a woman?.....

Back