Can Everyone Take A Minute?

Spare me. You are the one who shits your britches when people speak of morality. You are the one who glorifies the murder of the unborn. You are the one who spews names at people who criticize the oversexualization of our children.

You are the first to turn your back on religion and the teachings of Christ. You are the first to remove God from the public square. Now you act shocked and dismayed by the tragedy of last Friday? Spare me.

Christie is a Catholic.

Christie is a Catholic.

She is? I know she and Desh agree on many things politically but now I'm curious what Christi thinks of Desh saying she believes in fantasy (aka God)? Not sure Tom if you caught the VP debate a couple of months ago but Joe Biden said Catholocism defines who he is. How would Desh or Low respond to that?

She is? I know she and Desh agree on many things politically but now I'm curious what Christi thinks of Desh saying she believes in fantasy (aka God)? Not sure Tom if you caught the VP debate a couple of months ago but Joe Biden said Catholocism defines who he is. How would Desh or Low respond to that?

why are athiests NOT supposed to talk about what they believe?

The "your a poopy pants" areguement?

you have no adult answer?

YOu aren't a poopy pants. You are a dumb cunt. So tell us. You claim to not want to restrict the 2nd Amendment. If you were writing a Constitution from scratch, would you include the 2nd Amendment?

why are athiests NOT supposed to talk about what they believe?

You haven't spoke about it in terms of yourself. You have said others believe in fantasy. You have put down others. You are perfectly fine not believing in God. But there is a difference between saying you don't believe in God and putting down those who do.

YOu aren't a poopy pants. You are a dumb cunt. So tell us. You claim to not want to restrict the 2nd Amendment. If you were writing a Constitution from scratch, would you include the 2nd Amendment?

The second wasn't included in the original you fucking idiot. That's why it is called an amendment.

Simple thinking is for simple minds Wacko. No one said this is going to be easy. We got a problem in this country. Too many fanatics and mentally ustable people like STY have access to guns and do horriffic things with them. There is a limit to every right. Just as you don't have a right to scream "FIRE!" in a crowded hallway you 2nd ammendment right doesn't give you unlimited access to military weapons designed for mass killings.

I mean where the fuck do you draw the line? Do I have the right to own M-1 Abrhams? Do I have the right to indiscriminaly plant mines on my property? Do I have the right to own a missle launcher in case unidentified aircraft fly over my home? Where the fuck do you draw the line?

I'm a second ammendment advocate but what I'm hearing from a bunch of gun nuts is. "We recognise that there is a problem but our fanatical and irrational belief that we have unlimited right to access and use of weapons of mass killing is sacrasanct and we don't care how many innocent children have to die to make our point." Not only is it fucking irrational it's god damned disrespectful to the memory of these victims of these sick twisted individuals.

What we need to focus on are real fucking solutions to a real tough problem that's going to require some real hard thinking (something your average NRA member seems to be incapable of.).

We have a serious public safety issue here and we need solutions to this tough problem that respects our 2nd ammendment rights but are actionable, enforceable and work.

What we don't need are a bunch of mindless glib comments from people with more fire power than brains.

So how do you prevent someone from 1) stealing guns (a felony) 2) shooting their mother (a felony) and 3) bring them into a 'gun free zone' (a felony)?

Back