Can there be a proof of God?

Actually, I have made a lot of progress in the last 20 years trying to get some indirect glimpses and insights into any ultimate truths, but my experience might be more along the lines of Spinoza's God rather than Abraham's God.

I suppose you don't know how silly that sounds.

Agreed on Spinoza's God...also Einstein's. :)

https://mindmatters.ai/2021/12/einstein-believed-in-spinozas-god-who-is-that-god/

Note re Einstein and Spinoza’s God: “Einstein’s answer to a New York rabbi clears things up a bit. The rabbi cabled him in 1929 to ask him if he believed in God. Einstein replied, ‘I believe in Spinoza’s God, who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings’…

“Spinoza used the provocative formulation Deus sive natura—“God, or nature”—but he actually regarded nature as just the visible, comprehensible aspect of God’s infinite, incomprehensible being. One consequence is that everything that happens in nature, and everything that nature’s lawful order dishes out to us personally, is necessary—the way the conclusion of a logical or mathematical demonstration is necessary.” – Lawrence Klepp, Washington Examiner (January 23, 2012).
I think fundamental physics and mathematics can give us glimpses into an ultimate truth, especially if one steps back and considers the metaphysical implications, and that's where I come down with team-Einstein.

In terms of traditional religion and living with a metaphysical moral vision, I have learned a lot from Christianity, Buddhism, Confucianism. It's helped me clarify, distill, and focus.

Translation: I can't explain myself.

No worries. It's good they allow you computer time so you can interact with the real world outside of your "home".

Ironic that a coworker who didn't know what cognitive dissonance is had a work manager define it as stupid; where as Uncle Sam two faced Dutch explains it more like SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal schizophrenic super egos Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate baptize thine eyes by urinations to steal & burn a National Archives purchased US Constitution to render their theft null & void just as McHeil's Navy Hospital US Constitution theft & arson on a cross to render their murder aforethought of a Navy doctor to render their theft of an old glory wrapped in plastic & presented by Eisenhower stored inside a hand scribed Israel old testament; which was burned as law of the land as proof of "man is God" making themselves legends in their own sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming minds remains as baptize thine eyes prior needing medical & hospital care before their assassination of JFK certainly makes malice aforethought proof of "serve the Pope or die"...in the 'real world'.

Ironic that a coworker who didn't know what cognitive dissonance is had a work manager define it as stupid; where as Uncle Sam two faced Dutch explains it more like SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" suicidal schizophrenic super egos Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate baptize thine eyes by urinations to steal & burn a National Archives purchased US Constitution to render their theft null & void just as McHeil's Navy Hospital US Constitution theft & arson on a cross to render their murder aforethought of a Navy doctor to render their theft of an old glory wrapped in plastic & presented by Eisenhower stored inside a hand scribed Israel old testament; which was burned as law of the land as proof of "man is God" making themselves legends in their own sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming minds remains as baptize thine eyes prior needing medical & hospital care before their assassination of JFK certainly makes malice aforethought proof of "serve the Pope or die"...in the 'real world'.

The US needs better insane asylums.

I think fundamental physics and mathematics can give us glimpses into an ultimate truth, especially if one steps back and considers the metaphysical implications, and that's where I come down with team-Einstein.

In terms of traditional religion and living with a metaphysical moral vision, I have learned a lot from Christianity, Buddhism, Confucianism. It's helped me clarify, distill, and focus.

You have Zero Faith.

Punctuation is your friend.

The US needs better insane asylums.

You, those crooks on Capital Hill & bungling GI Joe Biden's "serve the Pope or die" in dire need of more effective methods of suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin's destruction of Ukraine; testing baby formula shortages for reductions in the gene pool certainly define this Christian Nation & it's "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate diatribe in repetitive under color of law destruction of US Constitutions, old glorys & old testaments interpretation.

You, those crooks on Capital Hill & bungling GI Joe Biden's "serve the Pope or die" in dire need of more effective methods of suicidal sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin's destruction of Ukraine; testing baby formula shortages for reductions in the gene pool certainly define this Christian Nation & it's "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate diatribe in repetitive under color of law destruction of US Constitutions, old glorys & old testaments interpretation.

^^^ needs to have meds reduced ^^^

You have Zero Faith.

"Belief"...whether it is a "belief" that at least one god exists or "belief" that no gods exist...

...is nothing more than a blind guess about something that may well be unknowable.

"Faith"...is simply insisting that the blind guess IS correct...and demanding that people give it respect because it is your blind guess.

^^^ needs to have meds reduced ^^^

Still way beyond the pleasure principle suicidal super egos of that Christian Nation deepstate Mengele "Angel of Death" meds prescription business just as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin's Orthodox Church relentless communism of Christianananality pedophilia "man is God" economics the SCOTUS supreme swastika Klues Klucks duh Klans up Uranus court relies on with Federal Lynching enforcement for fabricated misnomers & immaculate conceptions. Maybe SCOTUS & those crooks on Capital Hill of this Christian Nation should have reduced those thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" medication decades ago.

Last edited:
There is the "faith" of religion that there is a God (or Gods) that create and control all things in the universe. Then there's the "faith" in the scientific method that will eventually figure out how all creation on Earth and the Universe actually works.

Never the twain shall meet, but maybe occasionally they should call each other on the telephone and have a nice chat.

Couldn't hurt.

;)

There is the "faith" of religion that there is a God (or Gods) that create and control all things in the universe. Then there's the "faith" in the scientific method that will eventually figure out how all creation on Earth and the Universe actually works.

Never the twain shall meet, but maybe occasionally they should call each other on the telephone and have a nice chat.

Couldn't hurt.

;)

Or one could not wait for authorities in religion and science to tell them what to believe.

Back