Christians

You've seen whatever your handlers gave you. Doesn't mean it was Darla's picture.

I have never seen a pic of Darla. I've argued with her a few times and been on her side in a few debates. As I recall, our first argument was about her saying no reasonable person would eat fried okra. But it doesn't really matter what she looks like since this is a political discussion forum (okra arguments aside).

You've seen whatever your handlers gave you. Doesn't mean it was Darla's picture.

WHo knows maybe it was? When they posted my pic ten years ago on aol, to "get me" 100 men on the board of all political views posted in the thread. One of them said I looked like roadkill. That was Free. I think some will remember what all the rest said. They're here to troll and throw shit up and see what sticks.

Someone probably told them it will get to me. That person doesn't know me.

I have never seen a pic of Darla. I've argued with her a few times and been on her side in a few debates. As I recall, our first argument was about her saying no reasonable person would eat fried okra. But it doesn't really matter what she looks like since this is a political discussion forum (okra arguments aside).

Exactly, who cares?

Anyone else creeped out by the fact that DY saved whatever pic he's talking about?

Creepy, creepy troll. Halloween kind of creepy.

If you don't, then give me your permission to post it. :D

The point is that is does not matter. Your twisted idea that a woman's worth is completely dependent on her attractiveness is just another sign of your sexist attitudes.

Anyone else creeped out by the fact that DY saved whatever pic he's talking about?

Creepy, creepy troll. Halloween kind of creepy.

Sort of like the fact that he continues to harp on what he claims he saw in pictures I posted for a VERY short time over 4 years ago? The man is obsessed.

WHo knows maybe it was? When they posted my pic ten years ago on aol, to "get me" 100 men on the board of all political views posted in the thread. One of them said I looked like roadkill. That was Free. I think some will remember what all the rest said. They're here to troll and throw shit up and see what sticks.

Someone probably told them it will get to me. That person doesn't know me.

This is just the SOS for us. The ones doing it have always been shallow and obsessed. Comments about appearance are their "go-to" insults. I don't know what DY saw but any objective person couldn't look at your picture and say "road kill" or "coyote ugly". If that's the way he sees you it says more about his character than anything else. But what really makes me laugh is that all the time DY's congratulating himself for these zingers, he doesn't feel the hand up his back making his mouth move. He thinks he's smart but he's absolutely no match for the puppet-masters.

Well, i see this year's JPP's Creepiest Fucker Award has been sewn up early this year.

Congrats, SM.

LOL Do you think God approves of a government that openly steals from its citizens? Or does he approve "an eye for an eye"?
I think that a Commandment not to lie, means just that and if you believe that the taxes are wrong it should not be through lying and obfuscation that you make your stand.

Be strong, and stand before those you accuse of wrongdoing and shine light on them. Do not lie, bear false witness or obfuscate to make your point. You have been commanded not to.

Solitary never tires out his straw man. :)

Strawman? You are the one insulting my kids. (despite having been asked by Damo to leave people's kids out of it) And you saw one pic of them when????? You are an obsessed stalker. You just don't limit yourself to a single victim like most stalkers.

I think that a Commandment not to lie, means just that and if you believe that the taxes are wrong it should not be through lying and obfuscation that you make your stand.

Be strong, and stand before those you accuse of wrongdoing and shine light on them. Do not lie, bear false witness or obfuscate to make your point. You have been commanded not to.
Wrong. When dealing with liars, lie. This is an ongoing battle against oppressive government.

Back