Christians

As I recall it was you who inserted yourself into an argument between maineman and I. And you chose the wrong side. :D

And as i recall, I was the one who apologized and tried to end the bullshit. You inserted yourself in this fight and continue to spout bullshit.

And as i recall, I was the one who apologized and tried to end the bullshit. You inserted yourself in this fight and continue to spout bullshit.

And I recall your apology for all the past issues between the two of you, and how he didn't accept it, because why else is he still doing this?

Christie, you posted the big-eyed smiley at my mention of fried okra. Don't tell me you are one of the misguided souls who dislike fried okra?

And I recall your apology for all the past issues between the two of you, and how he didn't accept it, because why else is he still doing this?

No he didn't accept it. He continued to insult and spew garbage in that very thread. I was disappointed but not surprised.

LOL. I don't lie. I'm not like you. The TOS prevents me from reposting personal messages. Ask Damo, yourself.
Ah, no need. The previous post proves my point. So, post the picture, and I'll toast your demise.
You're a sodomite liar.

Frankly, I don't care one way or the other. My goal is to call out your mean-spirited personal attacks on people and expose your faux Christianity.

Getting you on grammar is a bonus.
Sounds like a creepy obsession. I don't suppose your butt-buds here will call you o it though. :D

Christie, you posted the big-eyed smiley at my mention of fried okra. Don't tell me you are one of the misguided souls who dislike fried okra?

OK, this thread has devolved into a .... well... whatever, but we're talking something serious when we're talking fried okra. I plant 1/3 of my little garden in the stuff so I can put up enough to do me over the winter. I like it fried and I like to make okra patties....of course to fry as well. Okra is a mainstay of my late summer and winter diet. I also put it in my canned vegetable soup. We love the stuff down here. :)

So are you, sodomite.

Sodomite? Coming from you, that is a blessing. You can't talk about nobody. Try looking in a mirror...and weeks later, you might.
You're a misogynist, among other things...going from a sexually-charged anime figure for an avatar to a sonogram of a unborn.
It's clear you're a miserable, unhappy piss poor excuse for a human being. A dark cloud. Everyday. And everybody (at least on the left) is laughing at you, and shaking their heads.

Please, all they want is one of these threads about me a day. I am not engaging in this.

I like it here. I left twice over this. I'm not leaving again. I like to talk politics and have fun. I hate internet drama. That's because I have a life. Some people, internet drama is their life. They are not going to get me involved in their disease.

I'm not fond of okra.* It's slimy.

*understatement

It is difficult to describe the pleasure derived by scrolling past dozens of messages that simply proclaim:

This message is hidden because DamnYankee is on your ignore list.

You should try it. It is almost like those movies where the victim, chased into the underground railway, leaps aboard a leaving train and waves at the crook with the gun as he stands frustrated and cheated.
Toodle-oo DY. Toodle-oo.

Back