Christians

Of course it is...it's okra! It one of the main ingredients in gumbo (which I make). It thickens it, and provides much flavor. Fried okra is the bomb! Raw and cut open, it's slimy.

Yum, now I want minestrone, gumbo and fried okra!

Yes, both are extremely creepy stalker vibe kind of thing. Does that make you proud? I'll never understand why people have to "know" who "this person I don't like on a message board" is, where they are, their phone numbers, etc.

This kind of thing is Soylent Green kind of creepy to me.

Fried Soylent Green is yummy!!

No creepier then darla copying and saving pictures of me and my family off a photo bucket account that she found while stalking me. Or how about calling my home 3 times after she paid to get my personal information. You are an equal opportunity judge of creepiness right oncie?

darla is a lefty, so onceler doesn't have a problem with her actions

Family traditions are unexplainable. I actually fry very little, but okra is one thing I do subject to the iron skillet.

The same here, don't fry much these days, but there are just things like chicken and okra that need to be fried from time to time!

Nor do any of her other lefty pals... Some have even participated with her in her stalking and gathering of personal info... but alas, darla's favorite role has always been that of a victim. She is the cyber femme fatale, convincing men that she is the hapless victim of attack- her favorite ploy in getting men to do her bidding. I can say this, since no less then 3 of her objects of cyber titillation chose to contact me after they figured her out.

I only go by what I see. I see what your pal DY has written on this thread (and how interesting that you have no comment on it).

I didn't see anything that ID has said, and I have seen ID lie. I have no reason to put stock in what she's accusing Darla of.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

thread_hijack_in_progress_sign.png

I only go by what I see. I see what your pal DY has written on this thread (and how interesting that you have no comment on it).

I didn't see anything that ID has said, and I have seen ID lie. I have no reason to put stock in what she's accusing Darla of.

i didn't comment on darla either....oooops, so much for your gotcha moment.

and i know you must defend dems

you're a lunatic. how is my RESPONSE to something a thread hijack? it was already hijacked and i was simply responding to it.

you're such a pathetic dishonest hack

:tantrum: :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

i didn't comment on darla either....oooops, so much for your gotcha moment.

and i know you must defend dems

Oh, sure - and you NEVER comment on Darla or any other lefty.

Did you read through DY's posts on this thread, btw? He's one of your faves. You should check it out...

Back