Christians

Deep frying veggies. No wonder you're fat.

Am I? Nice to see you stay on the topic so well in all the threads. But then, I guess insults are a lot more comfortable that defending your "God approves of lying to liars" segment.

Its not an insult, just an observation. You eat fried shit, feed it to your kids and it explains all the chubbiness.

Its not an insult, just an observation. You eat fried shit, feed it to your kids and it explains all the chubbiness.

So you were just making an observation? lol Riiiiight.

Yep, we do occasionally eat fried foods. On that one detail you are correct. Other than that detail you are dreaming up insults in the hopes of boosting your own pitiful self-esteem.

Uh, free country. You're allowed to be fried shit, and spread yourself around forums, spewing lies, deceit, and hate, which would explain your miserable existence. It explains why you're despised. Really? It's come down to insults and pissing contests? You couldn't debate if someone paid you.

Wrong. When dealing with liars, lie. This is an ongoing battle against oppressive government.

God commands rarely, ignoring those commands because you find them inconvenient isn't something I saw "forgiven" in that Great Book of Nature you call the Bible.

Hypocrisy. It isn't just for sinners anymore?

God says "Do not lie" not "Do not lie, unless somebody asks you to pay taxes." God says, "Do not bear false witness" not "do not bear false witness, unless it is against taxation."

The Bible tells you that you should be peculiar in your support of following the law. It even speaks out against pagan winter trees directly... but that is secondary.

You think that God will let you break his commandments because you think somebody else did too. It doesn't say that anywhere in the Bible. It flat isn't there. You have zero room to tell others who is "sinning" when you gleefully break the ten commandments and obfuscate and redefine in order to attempt to convince us that your God will let you justify breaking his laws.

Sodomy isn't one of the big 10, the ones you break are part of those big 10...

I hate raisins... I don't understand why people want to eat rotten grapes. I also don't like prunes...

I make a turducken (yes I stuff the birds myself) every Christmas to go along with my jambalaya...

Do you have to find an unusualy small chicken to fit in the duck?
Do you de-bone any of them?
Bread stuffing?
How long to cook?

Do you have to find an unusualy small chicken to fit in the duck?
Do you de-bone any of them?
Bread stuffing?
How long to cook?

You debone them all, the only bones are the turkey legs. You usually have to cut out some of the chicken, but not usually any of the duck, I use the remaining pieces of chicken to add to the Gumbo, or the Jambalaya, or even the Etouffe...

You debone them all, the only bones are the turkey legs. You usually have to cut out some of the chicken, but not usually any of the duck, I use the remaining pieces of chicken to add to the Gumbo, or the Jambalaya, or even the Etouffe...

Sounds tasty. I have never tried to stuff my own turducken. I may have to give it a shot now.

God commands rarely, ignoring those commands because you find them inconvenient isn't something I saw "forgiven" in that Great Book of Nature you call the Bible.

Hypocrisy. It isn't just for sinners anymore?

God says "Do not lie" not "Do not lie, unless somebody asks you to pay taxes." God says, "Do not bear false witness" not "do not bear false witness, unless it is against taxation."

The Bible tells you that you should be peculiar in your support of following the law. It even speaks out against pagan winter trees directly... but that is secondary.

You think that God will let you break his commandments because you think somebody else did too. It doesn't say that anywhere in the Bible. It flat isn't there. You have zero room to tell others who is "sinning" when you gleefully break the ten commandments and obfuscate and redefine in order to attempt to convince us that your God will let you justify breaking his laws.

Sodomy isn't one of the big 10, the ones you break are part of those big 10...
Damn Yankee and Alias are the absolute biggest hypocrites in the entire forum. Totally laughable, they are.

Damn Yankee and Alias are the absolute biggest hypocrites in the entire forum. Totally laughable, they are.

So says the Christian who twists the scriptures so he can continue with his homosexual lifestyle. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

So says the false christian.

I don't twist scripture like you and Poet do. Wolves in sheep's clothing like you two exist in a dark corner where truth is not allowed to shine in. You're twisted in your mind and your souls are dark and full of cobwebs. You're entire lives are a big lie. You're both deceived.

So says the Christian who twists the scriptures so he can continue with his homosexual lifestyle. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

If Christ didn't mention it...it's not important. The Levitical Code applies to Jews. And Paul was rumored to be a repressed homosexual. There goes credibility out the window.
BTW, Homosexuality isn't a "lifestyle" anymore than "heterosexuality" is a "lifestyle"....it's an orientation.

If Christ didn't mention it...it's not important. The Levitical Code applies to Jews. And Paul was rumored to be a repressed homosexual. There goes credibility out the window.
BTW, Homosexuality isn't a "lifestyle" anymore than "heterosexuality" is a "lifestyle"....it's an orientation.

Yes, Jesus did mention it. He gave the qualifications....a man and woman shall become one flesh. Two men or two women cannot become "one flesh". You don't understand what that means in Christianity. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Also, "rumor" does not qualify when dividing the Word of God. We're dealing with scripture here, not the National Enquirer. Dumb ass.

Yes, Jesus did mention it. He gave the qualifications....a man and woman shall become one flesh. Two men or two women cannot become "one flesh". You don't understand what that means in Christianity. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Also, "rumor" does not qualify when dividing the Word of God. We're dealing with scripture here, not the National Enquirer. Dumb ass.

Perhaps, while we are on the topic of scripture, you could address lying? Whether it is right or wrong?

Perhaps, while we are on the topic of scripture, you could address lying? Whether it is right or wrong?

What do you think. Lying is un-Christian. If you're talking about lying in Islam, then it's perfectly fine to lie to further the cause of Islam according to the Quran.

What do you think. Lying is un-Christian. If you're talking about lying in Islam, then it's perfectly fine to lie to further the cause of Islam according to the Quran.

No, I agree with you that lying is a sin and against Christianity.

Back