College football starts in 7 weeks!!

But I am a Rutgers fan...and we are part of the Big 10 East...one of the toughest conferences in the country. We gotta play Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Maryland..and all those other made teams.

Gonna get our asses kicked...probably win 5 or fewer this year.

But...I gonna be watching every Saturday...and every Sunday for the NFL (plus Thursdays).

ON a bright note, check out the videos of Ryan video walking on the field....Buckeyes can overcome even the most difficult situations and obstacles
God Bless him..so happy to see such improvement!

Translation,no Irving Meyer,no chance for National Championship:palm:

But I am a Rutgers fan...and we are part of the Big 10 East...one of the toughest conferences in the country. We gotta play Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Penn State, Maryland..and all those other made teams.

But...I gonna be watching every Saturday...and every Sunday for the NFL (plus Thursdays).

No Monday Night Football?

A good friend who posts here occasionally calls us the BIG 23....
It's a tough conference, that's for sure...Would love to see a return to the good old days...
Rutgers has an awesome athletics program...check out the graduation rates for both the Buckeyes and your Scarlet Knights....

Oops...I forgot.

Whenever football is on...my wife and I are watching. She knows the game and players better than I...and gets last say on picks in our pools.

For some reason my wife seems to read a lot when football is on.
Except when OSU is on they are huge here in Ohio corn country!!

A good friend who posts here occasionally calls us the BIG 23....
It's a tough conference, that's for sure...Would love to see a return to the good old days...
Rutgers has an awesome athletics program...check out the graduation rates for both the Buckeyes and your Scarlet Knights....

Yup...saw that.

The grad rate for Rutgers is something everyone checks out carefully here.

Rutgers could be competitive. With their academic and social reputation, it’s huge endowment, extremely large and wealthy alumni and it’s proximity to the NYC megalopolis and its vast number of elite athletes and viewers, Rutgers could certainly hold its own if the invest in their football program to the same degree as the top tier Big 10 teams.

Of course....that's kind of the point of attending a university after all, isn't it?..Even if you're involved in sports;)
That’s something nice about the Ohio State University system. The academic accreditation is the same for all member schools so it doesn’t matter if you went to Shawnee State or The Ohio State in Cbus. The classroom education is essentially the same.

That's good,I remember when Miami of Florida had a team of thugs,that wouldn't shake hands,not ��cool!
A bit of a stereotype. U of Miami is a top notch school and like a Notre Dame they don’t cut the student athletes any slack in the classroom. They don’t have any easy majors at Miami.

Frankie appears to be like the old guy sitting in his rocker on the front porch yelling at everyone to stay off his property.

b2Cm8Cn.jpg

Poor EE someone is talking to his gfs!

Back