Confucianism takes on Buddhism & Daoism

dont know any space aliens so I have no idea. do they have souls ? your answer lies there.

But you asserted they did with your "universal" claim. I think living things have an essence we can call a soul; some souls are bigger than others.

Can I safely assume that you only apply "universal" to the human race and not the Universe and everything in it?

But you asserted they did with your "universal" claim. I think living things have an essence we can call a soul; some souls are bigger than others.

Can I safely assume that you only apply "universal" to the human race and not the Universe and everything in it?
I think you can safely assume that until I see a space alien I will consider them to be amusing characters in fantasy entertainment media.

I too think there is something that flows through all natural things but it is not souls. God used stuff to made man but made man in his image. For me that makes us unique and different.

That said I believe dogs are unique and different just in a different way. They are our BEST friend.

I think you can safely assume that until I see a space alien I will consider them to be amusing characters in fantasy entertainment media.

I too think there is something that flows through all natural things but it is not souls. God used stuff to made man but made man in his image. For me that makes us unique and different.

That said I believe dogs are unique and different just in a different way. They are our BEST friend.

Do you think it possible that the "in our image" could have meant "the mind"(e.g. reason, logic, rationality) and not the husk containing it? Wouldn't this then include space aliens as part of God's creation?

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.

Dogs are great and part of Genesis 1:26. :thup:

Do you think it possible that the "in our image" could have meant "the mind"(e.g. reason, logic, rationality) and not the husk containing it? Wouldn't this then include space aliens as part of God's creation?

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.

What is the Blue Beam Project?

It involves two things. A technologically simulated “second coming” and the reemergence of new “MONTAUK” type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a “rapture” type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land.

Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts.

Limitless Possibilities: Decemystery (2019) 30: Project ...
The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new “Messiah” will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing “holy wars“. The “BLUE BEAM PROJECT” will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region.

It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The “system” has already been tested. Holographic projections of the “CHRIST IMAGE” have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of alien craft, aliens, monsters, angels – you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell.

[TOP SECRET] - Project Blue Beam 2019 & The Fake Alien ...

Holography is based on very nearly identical signals combining to produce and image, or hologram, with depth perception. This is equally applicable to acoustic (ELF, VLF, LF) waves as it is to optical phenomena.

Specifically, the “show” will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the planet, each receiving different images according to the predominating regional religious faith. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness.

Blue Beam Project: Savior and Alien Invasion | Alien ...

The various images of Christ, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into ONE after “correct explanation” of the mysteries, prophecies and revelations are disclosed.

This “ONE GOD” will in fact function as the “Anti-Christ”, who will “explain” that the various scriptures “have been misunderstood”- that the religious of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, nation against nation – that the religions of the world must be abolished to make way for the GOLDEN AGE (NEW AGE) of the One World Religion, representing the One God they see before them.

PROJECT BLUE-BEAM/UFO SIGHTING OVER L.A. 12/22/2017 - YouTube
Los Angeles-12/22/2017

Naturally, this superbly staged, full-scale production will result in social and religious disorder on a massive scale. Wonder what the television transmitters of religious networks will be doing on that day ?

But before all this, they have to go through four different steps in order to get to Project Blue Beam.

1: The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological knowledge

Madaba - Paths of Jordan
It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new “discoveries” will finally explain (for them) that the meanings of the basic doctrines of all the world’s major religions are “wrong.”

This falsification will be used to make the population believe that all religious doctrine has been misunderstood and misinterpreted. The falsification started with the film 2001: A Space Odyssey, the TV-series STAR TREK, the STAR WARS films, E.T., all of which deal with space “invasion” and “protection”. JURASSIC PARK, was to push the theory of evolution.

2: The second step deals with the gigantic space show

3D optical holograms and sounds, laser projections of multiple holographic images in different parts of the world, each receiving a different image, according to its predetermined original national religious faith. This new “god” image will talk in all languages.

7D Hologram Technology Ama2zing Show in Dubai !! | tech ...
As an example, the Soviets (actual Russians) have manufactured the advanced computers and have programmed them with the minute psychological particles based upon their studies of the anatomy and biology of the human body, as well as their studies on the anatomy, chemistry and electricity of the human brain. These computers have also been fed with the different languages of the world.

3: The third step deals with telepathic electronic two-way communication

ELF (Extra Low Frequency), VLF (Very Low Frequency), and LF (Low Frequency) waves will reach the people of the earth through the insides of their brains, making each person believe that his own God is speaking to him from within his own soul.

Ways To Fight Radiation - naturalcancerhealth
Such rays, from satellite, are fed from the memory of computers that store much data about the human being and his languages. These rays will then interlace and interweave with the natural thinking processes to form what we call the ARTIFICIAL TALK.

4: The fourth step involves universal supernatural manifestations using electronic means

This step contains three different orientations:

The first one is to make mankind believe that an alien invasion is about to occur upon every major city on the earth. This is to push each major nation into using its nuclear capability to strike back. In this manner, it would put each of these nations in a state of full disarmament before the United Nations after the false attack.

UFO mainstream media coverage over the past 20 years : UFOs
The second is to make the “Christian” believe that a major rapture is occurring, with a simple “played” divine intervention of an alleged “good” alien force coming to save the good people from a brutal satanic attack. Its goal is to get rid of all significant opposition to the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The third orientation is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves (frequencies) used at that time will allow supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics cable, coaxial cable, electric and telephone lines in order to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances that will by then all have a special microchip installed.

The Matrix vs Reality - Adara - Medium
The goal of this step deals with the materialization of satanic ghosts, specters, and poltergeists all across the globe in order to push all populations to the edge of a wave of suicide, killing and permanent psychological disorder.

AFTER THAT NIGHT OF THE THOUSAND STARS, HUMANITY IS BELIEVED TO BE READY FOR THEM TO ENTER IN A “NEW MESSIAH” TO REESTABLISH PEACE EVERYWHERE AT ANY COST, EVEN AT THE COST OF FREEDOM.

by David Openheimer

https://paradigmshyft.com/2021/05/1...rgence-of-montauk-type-projects-real-or-hoax/

I don't expect to find out what that means before I come face to face with God on Judgement day but no, I dont think so as to your question.

Why does Hardy have a hard on for Buddhism? Is it not Buddha or the philosophy of Buddhism, but how it evolved as a religion? Like how Evangelism is destroying Christianity?
if I understand your question...

Here is the historical backdrop, as far as I have been able to grasp.

The Confucians always viewed Buddhism as a foreign interloper which had infected China, after crossing over the Himalayas from the Indian subcontinent.

First, the Chinese were notoriously xenophobic. Buddhism just had the whiff of foreign interference in traditional Chinese civilization.

Second, the Confucian scholars thought Buddhism and Daoism were destructive to China because in their purest form they promote a philosophy of eliminating desire and attachment to ephemeral worldly conditions. And in it's strictest sense, that meant some form of detachment from the family. The Buddhist monastic life is the prime example. Buddhists also saw this world as impermanent and illusory, decieving us from a higher truth.

^^ That is all an anathema to the Confucian scholar, because Confucianism is predicated on building a well-ordered society in this world by cultivation of filial piety, devotion to family and ancestors, and devotion to community and state, cultivating character, ritual, and remonstrance.

Last, while the Confucian scholars thought Confucianism was indeed the way of the true dao and had the mandate of heaven, they thought the mythologies and mysticism of the Buddhists were both preposterous and self-destructive.

Last edited:
if I understand your question...

Here is the historical backdrop, as far as I have been able to grasp.

The Confucians always viewed Buddhism as a foreign interloper which had infected China, after crossing over the Himalayas from the Indian subcontinent.

First, the Chinese were notoriously xenophobic. Buddhism just had the whiff of foreign interference in traditional Chinese civilization.

Second, the Confucian scholars thought Buddhism and Daoism were destructive to China because in their purest form they promote a philosophy of eliminating desire and attachment to ephemeral worldly conditions. And in it's strictest sense, that meant some form of detachment from the family. The Buddhist monastic life is the prime example. Buddhists also saw this world as impermanent and illusory, decieving us from a higher truth.

^^ That is all an anathema to the Confucian scholar, because Confucianism is predicated on building a well-ordered society in this world by cultivation of filial piety, devotion to family and ancestors, and devotion to community and state, cultivating character, ritual, and remonstrance.

Last, while the Confucian scholars thought Confucianism was indeed the way of the true dao and had the mandate of heaven, they considered the mythologies and mysticism of the Buddhists were both preposterous and self-destructive.

What were the mythologies and mysticism the Buddhists were pushing?

What were the mythologies and mysticism the Buddhists were pushing?

--> The Buddhists were oriented philosophically towards trancedence --> this world is impermanent and in some sense illusory.

--> The birth-origin story of the Buddha is clearly preposterous.

--> The collecting of purported bones and relics of the Buddha and dedicating shrines to them.

--> The Buddhist monastic life, which was dedicated to the transcendent, and detached from family and community.

^^ All an anathema to traditional Confucian values, which are very much oriented towards creating order in this world; a world they consider fully real and not illusory. This is the way of the true dao, according to them.

--> The Buddhists were oriented philosophically towards trancedence --> this world is impermanent and in some sense illusory.

--> The collecting of purported bones and relics of the Buddha and dedicating shrines to them.

--> The Buddhist monastic life, which was dedicated to the transcendent, and detached from family and community.

^^ All an anathema to traditional Confucian values, which are very much oriented towards creating order this world; a world they consider fully real and not illusory. This is the way of the true dao, according to them.
Thanks for the information. I'm not as knowledgeable about Confucian vs. Buddhist values are you and appreciate your patience.

1. There's enlightenment on Earth, which is a form of transcendence, and there's the spiritual kind. IMO, the whole bodhisattva thing seems to have come after Buddha like the Trinity showed up 300 years after the Crucifixion.

2. Siddhartha Gautama being a prince? That story? Or all the Mahāyāna reincarnation bullshit?

3. The bones thing is weird since it is an attachment.

4. Training is one thing and some monks choose to stay. The Chinese claimed to be more pro-family?

Thanks for the information. I'm not as knowledgeable about Confucian vs. Buddhist values are you and appreciate your patience.

1. There's enlightenment on Earth, which is a form of transcendence, and there's the spiritual kind. IMO, the whole bodhisattva thing seems to have come after Buddha like the Trinity showed up 300 years after the Crucifixion.

2. Siddhartha Gautama being a prince? That story? Or all the Mahāyāna reincarnation bullshit?

3. The bones thing is weird since it is an attachment.

4. Training is one thing and some monks choose to stay. The Chinese claimed to be more pro-family?

I don't claim one religion is better than the other, it's just all interesting to me.

.I was thinking about the birth story where the Buddha emerged out of the side of his mother and immediately started walking. There's something in the birth story about a white elephant too, I just don't remember the details.

Certainly not any more preposterous than Jonah living in a whale's belly.

I don't claim one religion is better than the other, it's just all interesting to me.

.I was thinking about the birth story where the Buddha emerged out of the side of his mother and immediately started walking. There's something in the birth story about a white elephant too, I just don't remember the details.

you guys focus on all the wrong bullshit.

^^ All an anathema to traditional Confucian values, which are very much oriented towards creating order in this world; a world they consider fully real and not illusory. This is the way of the true dao, according to them.

yes, confucians are control freaks and actually not spiritual, and xenophobic.

stripping out all the bullshit, here is how the two faiths differ in relieving personal suffering.

confucianism: follow the rules, do as your told. it's not about you. suffering what?

buddhism: most of your suffering comes from clinging to made up stories in your head, and from the belief that suffering can be avoided by following rules.

Last edited:

Funny how those stories grow.

The 7 days of creation, the Flood and Jonah were stories contrary to science and which caused me to disbelieve the whole thing when I was younger.

Oh? Is there written proof of that?
The Analects of Confucius assembled around his death 479 BCE.

12.2 Zhonggong asked about ren. The Master said, “When you go out your front gate, continue to treat each person as though receiving an honored guest. When directing the actions of subordinates, do so as though officiating at a great ritual sacrifice. Do not do to others what you would not wish done to you.
Then there can be no complaint against you, in your state or in your household.”
Zhonggong said, “Although I am not quick, I ask to apply myself to this.”

The Analects of Confucius assembled around his death 479 BCE.

12.2 Zhonggong asked about ren. The Master said, “When you go out your front gate, continue to treat each person as though receiving an honored guest. When directing the actions of subordinates, do so as though officiating at a great ritual sacrifice. Do not do to others what you would not wish done to you.
Then there can be no complaint against you, in your state or in your household.”
Zhonggong said, “Although I am not quick, I ask to apply myself to this.”

Uh..that's B.C. As in "Before Christ".

That "Common Era" bullshit is just another leftist institution that infiltrated the schools in an attempt to deny the existence of Christ.

The "Common Era" is the period of Christ's life.

Just another way for them to try to rewrite history.

A.D. = Anno Domini= "Year of our Lord"

They had to do away with that...

Uh..that's B.C. As in "Before Christ".

That "Common Era" bullshit is just another leftist institution that infiltrated the schools in an attempt to deny the existence of Christ.

The "Common Era" is the period of Christ's life.

Just another way for them to try to rewrite history.

A.D. = Anno Domini= "Year of our Lord"

They had to do away with that...

How awesome that you know that much, Matt! Kudos! :thup:

Too bad you confuse dating methods with someone trying to "rewrite history".

Back