Coronavirus is a scam

Yes they do, yet they continue to publish fear mongering statements.

Dr. Fauci said we should shut down for at least 2 weeks. He works for daffy. Not a Dem mouthpiece. Is that fear-mongering or relying on science and medicine, which is his field. You guys are so contrary to fact and logic, But that is what being a Trumpy has always required. This is easy for you.

So after the presser. but of course not during it, Trump stopped people from gathering in groups of 50 or more. He did that because this virus is a big nothing. He was just bored. We always stop groups from amassing during cold or flu season....we do don't we?

I don't reveal personal information on here very often, but my background is microbiology. My wife processes coronavirus samples in a medical lab every single night. Working in a microbiology lab is how we met.

80% of those who get coronavirus will have mild or no symptoms. It is far less deadly than the flu, and pretty much the equivalent of the common cold. We are collapsing our stock market, gridlocking entire cities, and fleeing in terror like it's the Bubonic plague...and it's virtually the most trivial, ordinary, non-threatening virus ever discovered.

The Demagogue Party is deliberately stoking panic, exploiting ignorant mass hysteria, and celebrating the completely senseless paralysis of the economy...while falling over each other to weaponize this 100% manufactured crisis against Trump in an election year.

Just how many have had it, those with mild symptoms thinking it was a cold treating with OTC medications, and now no longer have it

Coronavirus is a scam

I'm sure this is going to be a huge consolation to all those who are going to lose loved ones in the next few months!

It is the most stunning event of mass hysteria I have seen in my lifetime. I feel sorry for my millennial children who have to live with this moronic shit for many more years than I have left.

As a millennial myself, I appreciate your concern. :)

But yes, it is truly stunning how hysterical people are acting over this. During my short lifetime, I don't remember virtually the whole country shutting down, and crashing the stock market and everything, over the SARS of 2003 nor the H1N1 of 2009.

My State closed schools for two weeks. Number of deaths of children from it in the State - 0. Number of cases of children in the Stated confirmed to have it - 0

My State is closing schools for at least three weeks.
Number of deaths of children from it in the State - 0. Number of cases of children in the State - 0.

Number of deaths of children from it in the State - 0. Number of cases of children in the State - 0.

How many of the parents that thought the schools should be closed will keep their kids at home during the day.

This thread did not age well.

Other scams: bubonic plague, HIV, scurvy, botulism, e-bola, polio, cerebral palsy and necrotic Republicanism

The thinking is that the children are carriers of the disease. They go to school and spread the disease. There is not 100% evidence that this is true, but there is some evidence. It is not complete nonsense.

Back