Coronavirus is a scam

No. A study is not a proof.

A scientific study is the very definition of scientific proof. Proof does not mean that something is definite, it means there is evidence that something might be correct.

There are no proofs in science. Science is an open functional system.

Falsifiability, which is central to the scientific method means the ability to prove something false. This is the core of the scientific method. You don't just get to say "science is open, so I can say whatever I want".

We already know them. What do you need funding for?

We seriously do not have all the answers on how diseases spread, and we have almost none of the answers on how Covid-19 spreads.

What problem? You mean this virus that has infected only 0.000135% of the world population and in most cases appears like a cold??? That's not a problem.

It is going to spread and get far worse.

A scientific study is the very definition of scientific proof. Proof does not mean that something is definite, it means there is evidence that something might be correct.

Falsifiability, which is central to the scientific method means the ability to prove something false. This is the core of the scientific method. You don't just get to say "science is open, so I can say whatever I want".

We seriously do not have all the answers on how diseases spread, and we have almost none of the answers on how Covid-19 spreads.

Hopefully your entire family will get it.

If the viruses travel on droplets of water, then paper masks will stop the water, and therefore the viruses from being transmitted.

Not according to the CDC. Droplets yes, but if a person sneezes, it's mist traveling at 200MPH, IIRC. They'll go right through those paper masks. As the link states, someone who is infected can wear one to assist in avoiding infecting others, but it's better for them to just stay home.

https://www.livescience.com/face-mask-new-coronavirus.html
But those masks don't help much in the context of a virus, Schaffner said. "They're not designed to keep out viral particles, and they're not nearly as tightly fitted around your nose and cheeks" as an N95 respirator, he said.

Agreed! Why is Trump being such a fucking Pussy Assed Bitch about this? Why did he cancel rallies and recommending this "Social Distancing" bullshit? Trump is proving Chrissy Teigen correct; he's #PABOTUS.

EEDtzU4UEAAU5L7.jpg

Unknown. Probably because he too is taken in by the fear mongering to a certain extent.

It depends.

The test is looking for the presence of antibodies. All it really shows you is that you may have once been infected. Note the MAY in that statement. You can develop antibodies to a virus without ever having been exposed to it or to a vaccine.

A scientific study is the very definition of scientific proof.
There is no such thing as a 'scientific' study. There is only a study, or there is not. There is nothing 'scientific' about any study. A study is not a proof either.
Proof does not mean that something is definite,
Yes it does.
it means there is evidence that something might be correct.
Evidence is not a proof. Supporting evidence is not used at all in science.
Falsifiability, which is central to the scientific method means the ability to prove something false.
A falsified theory is not a theory of science.
This is the core of the scientific method.
No. A theory that has been falsified is not science.
You don't just get to say "science is open, so I can say whatever I want".
Yes you can, so long as the theory meets the requirements of internal and external consistency, and is falsifiable.
By air, like any flu virus.
You are fear mongering. 0.000135% of the population isn't even a situation, much less a pandemic.

This is just more evidence of the pain I was PMing others about when discussing very angry, hateful people on the forum.

People who are perpetually angry, always hateful and continually seeking to spread such negative emotions are examples of a person in great pain. Any man who was with his wife during childbirth likely saw how angry a person gets when in pain.

Example: https://www.mentalhelp.net/anger/
Anger is a natural and mostly automatic response to pain of one form or another (physical or emotional). Anger can occur when people don't feel well, feel rejected, feel threatened, or experience some loss.
The type of pain does not matter; the important thing is that the pain experienced is unpleasant. Because anger never occurs in isolation but rather is necessarily preceded by pain feelings, it is often characterized as a ''secondhand'' emotion.

More psychobabble blather.

200.webp

Yes they do, yet they continue to publish fear mongering statements.

Ah, that's different. I stopped listening to them after their facts proved the hysteria wrong. That's the problem here. I never went back to hear them contradict their own evidence to scaremonger people.

giphy.webp

Back