Coronavirus is a scam

Not in the least bit is that what you said.

See. I knew you wouldn't admit it. I have you figured out just like I did with your other profiles. Perhaps that's why you keep making more.

Well you have reading comprehension issue. I said this might be an overreaction. Only time will tell.

There's a difference between being prepared and overreacting, something for which you can't make a distinction.

I have far more of an idea that you'll ever admit.

80% experience zero or barely noticeable symptoms and it is far less dangerous than the flu...but it's being treated as debatable whether or not shutting down all of society is an overreaction? :laugh:

Allow me to save anyone who's still pondering this the suspense...it's literally unprecedented. Pretty much the most unhinged over-reaction to a total non-crisis in the entire history of medicine. I feel like I am living in some bizarre Orwellian alternate universe in which it looks and seems like 21st Century America, but everyone acts like they're in Salem in 1692. Bring out the lobotomy picks and leeches!

:palm:

80% experience zero or barely noticeable symptoms and it is far less dangerous than the flu...but it's being treated as debatable whether or not shutting down all of society is an overreaction? :laugh:

Allow me to save anyone who's still pondering this the suspense...it's the biggest overreaction since the Russia collusion hoax. I feel like I am living in some bizarre Orwellian alternate universe mirroring Salem in 1692. :palm:

Nothing more than politics, same as the Russian collusion hoax and the impeachment nonsense.

Actually the real danger is retards rioting everywhere over coronavirus. We have seen people lining up at gun shops buying guns.

The real danger is those that continue to make this out as something far more than it really is.

That's in the present. No need for time travel.

Don't need to line up. Already have plenty.

The real danger is those that continue to make this out as something far more than it really is.

That's in the present. No need for time travel.

Don't need to line up. Already have plenty.

So you agree that the overreaction is a dangerous thing and that we need to be prepared for it? Besides Trump declared emergency, did he not?

So you agree that the overreaction is a dangerous thing and that we need to be prepared for it? Besides Trump declared emergency, did he not?

Nice try at twisting things. Way ahead of you your kind, boy.

Isn't it about time you create another sock account?

Back