Coronavirus is a scam

I don't reveal personal information on here very often, but my background is microbiology. My wife processes coronavirus samples in a medical lab every single night. Working in a microbiology lab is how we met.

80% of those who get coronavirus will have mild or no symptoms. It is far less deadly than the flu, and pretty much the equivalent of the common cold. We are collapsing our stock market, gridlocking entire cities, and fleeing in terror like it's the Bubonic plague...and it's virtually the most trivial, ordinary, non-threatening virus ever discovered.

The Demagogue Party is deliberately stoking panic, exploiting ignorant mass hysteria, and celebrating the completely senseless paralysis of the economy...while falling over each other to weaponize this 100% manufactured crisis against Trump in an election year.

I agree, something just isn't right about all of this! I hope that someone has already started looking into that aspect of it!

I agree, something just isn't right about all of this! I hope that someone has already started looking into that aspect of it!

Not sure. I just know this obviously doesn't match reality and no one seems to care. Like living in 1984.

200.webp

A tiny fraction of the population dying JUST like with the flu and common cold means no one is allowed to point out that hyperventilating over it is moronic anti-science hysteria? Nice logic. :laugh:

200w.webp
Do you really think your masters would allow a fantasy to fuck up their beloved economic system? The Age of Faith is clearly not dead! :)

Do you really think your masters would allow a fantasy to fuck up their beloved economic system? The Age of Faith is clearly not dead! :)

Fear-mongering cannot exist without it being evil capitalist "masters" trying to destroy their own system? You've managed to combine a conspiracy theory WITH a straw man fallacy. New level of stupid achieved. :hand:

What a ridiculous moron. :laugh:

Fear-mongering cannot exist without it being evil capitalist "masters" trying to destroy their own system? You've managed to combine a conspiracy theory WITH a straw man fallacy. New level of stupid achieved. :hand:

What a ridiculous moron. :laugh:

Your masters have obviously fixed your small brain very thoroughly, kid! :)

Back