Coronavirus is a scam

Your posts. You are obviously filled with a lot of anger, even hatred. You are very bitter. I've yet to see a post from you that wasn't laced with some form of anger or negative emotion. You rant, lie, make false accusations. While a young person can get away with that for a period of time, older people, and I admit to assuming you are in your 60s or 70s, cannot. They'll either pay a price such as divorce and ostracization from family and friends thus living as a shut-in or they'll be put into some sort of facility, often against their will.

Why do I have to prove anything? I'm stating my opinion on a debate forum. You are free to deny my assessments and make your own. Other members will decide for themselves if you're the nutjob or if I am one.
cowboy.gif

Psychoquackery. You cannot tell the future of any man. Put away your Holy Entrails. They don't work.

...Because the panic is causing the problems. The virus isn't. It's milder than usual for the flu this year. Why are you so invested in the panic?
You are free to post whatever you like. Again, I'm the one who has repeatedly said let's wait and see. The fact you just lied and claimed I'm investing in panic tells me you are not the honest person you claim to be.
An interesting claim. Time will tell. I fail to see why everyone is so quick to claim what this is or isn't. Why not wait 4-6 weeks and see what happens?...
... Correct about the infection rate....for the moment. Why are you trying to hard to prove to everyone you are correct when all I advised is to wait and see?

LOL Another reason why Biden will lose in November; nice guy but he does not instill confidence he'll be a better President than Trump.

No, he is not a nice guy.

He wants to steal your wealth from you. He wants to take away your ability to defend it. He supports fascism.

What has been proven is the Rightys are still all in.
All in what? I see no one else in my room at the moment.
there is not one crazy Trumpy on this board who has admitted that Trump totally fucked Corona up.
I don't know anyone trying to fuck a corona virus. Do you?
Or that he made any miscues at all.
I've already mentioned a couple. Pay attention.
They seek some weird-ass justifications for all he does.
I've already pointed out why a couple of acts of his are unjustified. Pay attention.
We still do not have masks.
Trump is not supplying masks. You have to buy them yourself. Masks don't stop the virus, BTW.
The same ones Trump said were available, when they were not.
They are available. I just bought some recently for a sanding project.
Trump lies every day and the Rightys buy it all the way.
Obama lied every day and the Lefty's buy it all the way.
I never realized the power of self deception could keep rightys in line while Trump makes a mess.
What mess?
It is past time to think they are capable of digesting any information that goes against Trumpy. They are all in. Facts and data are irrelevant. Trump can do no wrong.
What data? The word 'fact' does not mean 'proof' or 'universal truth'. Learn the language.

More of an informed opinion. "Speculation" based on the evidence of your posts. As I pointed out, you find it very difficult to post anything positive. Even your reply is laced with anger, hate and bitterness. You can't help yourself.

If you want to prove me wrong then post three post that are positive, happy and supportive of others without a single negative remark.

Another lie from you. Sad, but it just adds weight to my assessment of you.

Psychoquackery.

Dear Conservative Idiots,

This is all your fault. It's your fault for voting for Trump. It's your fault for defending him. It's your fault for protecting him.
Guilty as charged. I'll vote for him again, too.
We could have removed him from the Oval Office and put someone in there with a modicum of leadership, but you didn't want to do that because it would have meant that the judgment you relied on to make the decision to vote for Trump, which is the same judgment that has steered you so poorly this century, is a flaming pile of dog shit and you can't bear that embarrassment.
You seem to think the improvements to the wall and the economy are dog shit. That stuff won't burn, tho, until it dries out.
So all of this now falls on you. This is what I've been talking about when I say that Trump is going to abscond and leave you holding his baggage. Even long after Trump is gone, you are still going to get the blame for this.
I hope so. His baggage is sure easier to manage than Obama's was.
Trump will be gone one day, but the stink he put on you will last forever.
What stink is that?

The second Trump leaves office, they will all be struck by the same curious case of amnesia that afflicted them after Bush the Dumber.

Symptoms include: sudden concern over the deficit, teabags being stapled to their faces, screaming about birth certificates.

Trump doesn't control the deficit. The House does. Blame the House.

Too subjective to be valid. Too much of an opportunity for confirmation bias on your part.

I don't have to prove you wrong. You have to prove your claim. Next thing you'll expect me to do is provide a copy of your diploma you claim you have.

As far as you telling me what to do, I don't fucking work for you. You figure out what that means. As far as posting positive things, I post them to those that warrant being treated in that manner. Since you get less than positive comments, figure out what that means, too.

If all you idiots that voted for Obama were telling the truth when you claim now you didn't, he wouldn't have been elected.

He's still trying to psychoanalyze you. So far he is doing no better than an Eliza program.

Nice wiggle from you.

Of course you don't. No, I don't. I'm content to let everyone on this forum look at your posts and mine then come to their own conclusions.

The fact remains you can't find three positive posts as I requested. No matter. You and I both knew you couldn't do it.

Not a fact. An argument. Learn what the word 'fact' means. It does not mean 'universal truth'.

Every single Conservative on JPP played a part in this pandemic by dismissing it and calling it a hoax for so long.

Dear Conservative Idiots,

This is all your fault. It's your fault for voting for Trump. It's your fault for defending him. It's your fault for protecting him.

We could have removed him from the Oval Office and put someone in there with a modicum of leadership, but you didn't want to do that because it would have meant that the judgment you relied on to make the decision to vote for Trump, which is the same judgment that has steered you so poorly this century, is a flaming pile of dog shit and you can't bear that embarrassment.

So all of this now falls on you. This is what I've been talking about when I say that Trump is going to abscond and leave you holding his baggage. Even long after Trump is gone, you are still going to get the blame for this.

Trump will be gone one day, but the stink he put on you will last forever.

Yes, we know that you have TDS.

You are free to post whatever you like.
WRONG. See the forum rules.
Again, I'm the one who has repeatedly said let's wait and see.
Why keep the panic going? Why are you so invested in it? There is nothing to wait for.
The fact you just lied and claimed I'm investing in panic tells me you are not the honest person you claim to be.
You ARE invested in panic. You are lying by denying it now. You are lying by denying what you have already posted here for all to see.

Every single Conservative on JPP played a part in this pandemic by dismissing it and calling it a hoax for so long.

What pandemic? There is no pandemic here. There is not even an epidemic here. There is not even a situation here. 0.000135% infection rate is not an epidemic or pandemic. It's a nothingburger. It's just the winter flu, milder than usual this year.

Back