Coronavirus is a scam

The U.S. healthcare system is nowhere near the breaking point. Italy's system was already broken before the virus.
The common cold can sometimes require a ventilator.
Due to the level of contagion, it could get there.

The common cold doesn't require a ventilator or permanently reduce lung function in multiple patients by 20-30%.

Ever.

The Coronavirus crisis is not very large at this time. The numbers are low. But Trump instead of downplaying like this boards resident rightys are, is treating it like it is huge. That should alarm our local rightys. It is likely trump knows things that should show that it is a huge problem . He is acting scared. He drags himself off the golf course to interject himself into the Corona pressers. Something is going on.

I don't reveal personal information on here very often, but my background is microbiology. My wife processes coronavirus samples in a medical lab every single night. Working in a microbiology lab is how we met.

80% of those who get coronavirus will have mild or no symptoms. It is far less deadly than the flu, and pretty much the equivalent of the common cold. We are collapsing our stock market, gridlocking entire cities, and fleeing in terror like it's the Bubonic plague...and it's virtually the most trivial, ordinary, non-threatening virus ever discovered.

The Demagogue Party is deliberately stoking panic, exploiting ignorant mass hysteria, and celebrating the completely senseless paralysis of the economy...while falling over each other to weaponize this 100% manufactured crisis against Trump in an election year.

You and your wife look really stupid to everyone. :laugh:

The Coronavirus crisis is not very large at this time. The numbers are low. But Trump instead of downplaying like this boards resident rightys are, is treating it like it is huge. That should alarm our local rightys. It is likely trump knows things that should show that it is a huge problem . He is acting scared. He drags himself off the golf course to interject himself into the Corona pressers. Something is going on.

I'm glad he finally seems somewhat serious about this. Dare I say nearly presidential, except for his digs at China or the press.
Too bad he didn't act this way two months ago, like any other president would have.

If you say so. You and the other rightys are able to ignore everything and go on like there is nothing happening. go ahead.

Yes, noticing your baseless anti-science fear-mongering is "ignoring everything that's happening."

giphy.webp

Back