Coronavirus is a scam

Trollshit. Take a large dose of loperamide hydrochloride .

giphy.webp

NEWSFLASH

The national state of emergency declared by Donald Trump is a "scam"

Well, at least you finally admitted Trump is a con artist. ;) Armpiteous

NEWSFLASH

I've admitted this was a media-invented con from the beginning. :dunno:

And yes, Trump is playing along with it to stop them from dishonestly scandal-mongering his candidacy into ashes. We finally agree on something.

:good4u:

NEWSFLASH

I don't reveal personal information on here very often, but my background is microbiology. My wife processes coronavirus samples in a medical lab every single night. Working in a microbiology lab is how we met.

80% of those who get coronavirus will have mild or no symptoms. It is far less deadly than the flu, and pretty much the equivalent of the common cold. We are collapsing our stock market, gridlocking entire cities, and fleeing in terror like it's the Bubonic plague...and it's virtually the most trivial, ordinary, non-threatening virus ever discovered.

The Demagogue Party is deliberately stoking panic, exploiting ignorant mass hysteria, and celebrating the completely senseless paralysis of the economy...while falling over each other to weaponize this 100% manufactured crisis against Trump in an election year.

If COVID-19 is a scam, why do you think Trump declared it a National Health Emergency?

No bullshit please, just a straight, honest answer.

If COVID-19 is a scam, why do you think Trump declared it a National Health Emergency?

As with the LAST twelve times I answered this, because the media has proven it is bent on scandal-mongering this common cold into a candidacy-destroying election year Apocalypse. If he blows it off like he should, our lying partisan propaganda mill of a press will crucify him as murdering granny...the opposite of how they covered OBAMA'S ACTUAL incompetence on H1N1...which was an ACTUAL crisis. Amazing feats of Orwellian brainwashing can be accomplished when you control all the news.

Last edited:
An opinion I'd expect from a minion of Satan. Every time you spread hate against others is more proof you are not who you claim to be.

3dvjjp.jpg

Wait, the people who assault, dox, harass, and terrorize everyone else out of their rights while demanding slavery reparations, tearing down flags, monuments, anthems, and launching nonstop witch hunts, smear campaigns and coup attempts...want to talk about what's divisive and hate-filled?

:rofl2:

As with the LAST twelve times I answered this, because the media has proven it is bent on scandal-mongering this common cold into a candidacy-destroying election year Apocalypse. If he blows it off like he should, our lying partisan propaganda mill of a press will crucify him as murdering granny...the opposite of how they covered OBAMA'S ACTUAL incompetence on H1N1...which was an ACTUAL crisis. Amazing feats of Orwellian brainwashing can be accomplished when you control all the news.

If Donald Trump can be brought down by his mismanagement of a microscopic virus, then he was never really a strong candidate anyway.

Back