Coronavirus is a scam

Lesion can't stop shitposting. Is that a covid 19 symptom?

160_F_101707620_jOcX8MUObBKB3v92SGPdvnPdxjWLfOiE.jpg

Quoting you verbatim is "shitposting"? :rofl2:

Right, it's almost no one. Hence me saying almost no one. :palm

Just like the flu. :bs:

Most old people vote Trump? You do realize that the overwhelming majority of the electorate is old people, right? Thanks for acknowledging that Trump is the most popular president in generations. :rofl2:
Obviously math isn't your forte. When you figure out what 1% of 327,000,000 Americans equals, then we can chat.

When did any President close the borders and advise shelter at home for the flu?

Yes. Interesting to learn statistics and demographics, like math, isn't your forte either. Let me help you achieve an education:

https://www.people-press.org/2018/0...he-2016-electorate-based-on-validated-voters/
Trump had an advantage among 50- to 64-year-old voters (51% to 45%) and those 65 and older (53% to 44%).
2-12.png

You think the extremist actions allow the other side to be extreme too?

You think Democrats acting like unhinged hate-filled animals is anything like conservatives laughing at Democrat stupidity? These two things are nothing alike. You are accusing people of hate for laughing...while representing the most angry, bitter psychos in existence. Total BS.

You think Democrats acting like unhinged hate-filled animals is anything like conservatives laughing at Democrat stupidity? These two things are nothing alike. You are accusing people of hate for laughing...while representing the most angry, bitter psychos in existence. Total BS.

He doesn't "think", he absorbs what liberal thought leaders tell him until his brain is full (doesn't take long), and then he erupts.

jjzCj8.gif

I don't reveal personal information on here very often, but my background is microbiology. My wife processes coronavirus samples in a medical lab every single night. Working in a microbiology lab is how we met.

80% of those who get coronavirus will have mild or no symptoms. It is far less deadly than the flu, and pretty much the equivalent of the common cold. We are collapsing our stock market, gridlocking entire cities, and fleeing in terror like it's the Bubonic plague...and it's virtually the most trivial, ordinary, non-threatening virus ever discovered.

The Demagogue Party is deliberately stoking panic, exploiting ignorant mass hysteria, and celebrating the completely senseless paralysis of the economy...while falling over each other to weaponize this 100% manufactured crisis against Trump in an election year.

I call bullshit

Obviously math isn't your forte. When you figure out what 1% of 327,000,000 Americans equals, then we can chat.

View attachment 14654

According to Johns Hopkins:

"Deaths

COVID-19: Approximately 9,115 deaths reported worldwide; 150 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 19, 2020.*

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year."​

Looks like you are the one who can't do math. :laugh:

View attachment 14654

"Deaths

COVID-19: Approximately 9,115 deaths reported worldwide; 150 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 19, 2020.*

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year."​

Looks like you are the one who can't do math. :laugh:

Why are they dropping dead in Italy,France?
Even Trump knows it's real now!

"Deaths

Looks like you are the one who can't do math.

Indeed it does. Was common core to blame?

Back