Coronavirus is a scam

Why do you enjoy playing the fool?

You not comprehending facts and science when you see it isn't me playing the fool, it's you BEING one. :dunno:

You look retarded in the thread from the first post to this one.

Only to brainwashed anti-science doomsday cult members like yourself. The sane, thinking adults comprehend it just fine. :cool:

200.webp

This pandemic is a scam.... That statement alone makes you a fucking moron.

The claim: This anti-science scaremongering idiocy ABOUT the pandemic is a hoax

What you're deliberately misinterpreting the claim to be: The virus itself is a hoax.​

That's called a straw man fallacy and it makes YOU look like a moron, not me. :awesome:

And now that the numbers bear it out

Now you're just straight-up lying. The numbers aren't even as bad as the ordinary flu, hence the "scam." Don't worry, you'll comprehend it eventually. :laugh:

and your god the orange criminal

You don't just get to make up whatever you feel like. :lies:

giphy.webp

is finally on our side on this,

Your inability to do basic math is not President Trump agreeing with you.

giphy.gif

you persist in being a flaming idiot.

*being smarter and more informed than easily manipulated low-IQ Democrat lemmings. ;)

View attachment 14830

I know this is anonymous, but still...what is the psychology of someone who purposefully spends all day, every day intentionally playing the part of a fucking moron?

Not sure, we're venturing into your home turf on that one. You tell me. :cool:

200.webp

Last edited:
Are you denying Trump is known to claim credit where none is due and to dodge his responsibility by blaming others?

Of course. He is ACCUSED of that all the time (and hundreds of other things)...by the people who constantly get caught lying about him (Trump Derangement Syndrome). But no, actual examples of it tend to be elusive. :bs:

View attachment 14832

Are you denying that Obama is notorious for this? :laugh:

Of course. He is ACCUSED of that all the time (and hundreds of other things)...by the people who constantly get caught lying about him (Trump Derangement Syndrome). But no, actual examples of it tend to be elusive. :bs:

Are you denying that Obama is notorious for this? :laugh:
All Presidents are accused of shit they haven't done but in this case, Trump is notorious for his bragging and dodging responsibility. When has he ever apologized for anything much less done so sincerely?

As for Obama, yes, he's guilty of doing the same. He spent most of his first term blaming Bush for everything. Still, that doesn't absolve Trump of taking credit where none is due and blaming others for his own mistakes.

Did you MEAN to offer the perfect description of how you debate, or are you just that self-unaware? :laugh:

Look folks- the lying asshole is also dumb enough to think that he can score points with the ol' reversa-roony !

Haw, haw...........................................haw.

All Presidents are accused of shit they haven't done but in this case, Trump is notorious for his bragging and dodging responsibility.

Bragging, yes, dodging responsibility for things that are ACTUALLY his fault, no. :nono:

When has he ever apologized for anything much less done so sincerely?

These took all of two seconds to find. :Googler:

But you SHOULDN'T EVER apologize to unhinged scumbags who will only spit in your face and call your apology fake if you give them an inch. That's just the reality of who the deranged and vindictive extremists of the left are.

:bs:

As for Obama, yes, he's guilty of doing the same. He spent most of his first term blaming Bush for everything.

You said something honest and accurate.

200.webp

Still, that doesn't absolve Trump of taking credit where none is due and blaming others for his own mistakes.

Which might be relevant if he actually did that. :dunno:

Look folks- the lying asshole is also dumb enough to think that he can score points with the ol' reversa-roony !

Haw, haw...........................................haw.

Yes, pointing out your self-unaware hypocrisy is exactly the same thing as the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense. :laugh:

Bragging, yes, dodging responsibility for things that are ACTUALLY his fault, no. :nono:

These took all of two seconds to find. :Googler:

But you SHOULDN'T EVER apologize to unhinged scumbags who will only spit in your face and call your apology fake if you give them an inch. That's just the reality of who the deranged and vindictive extremists of the left are.

:bs:

You said something honest and accurate.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0IypeKl9NJhPFMrK/200.webp?cid=ecf05e47f72460e479825172906bad08ba7023e48f02294e&rid=200.webp
Which might be relevant if he actually did that. :dunno:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
ROFLMAO. Dude, you should have spent more than two seconds reading those links. Example:

[I][SIZE=4]ABC News reported Tuesday Mr. Trump took the unusual move of telling Mr. Rosenstein it was “a mistake,” citing a former Justice Department official. The president also told Mr. Rosenstein he didn’t even notice his image in the background before tweeting it.[/SIZE][/I]

Saying something was "mistake" isn't an apology. Claiming "he didn’t even notice his image in the background" is the same excuse a 6 year old would use. It's an excuse, not an apology.

ROFLMAO. Dude, you should have spent more than two seconds reading those links. Example:

ABC News reported Tuesday Mr. Trump took the unusual move of telling Mr. Rosenstein it was “a mistake,” citing a former Justice Department official. The president also told Mr. Rosenstein he didn’t even notice his image in the background before tweeting it.

Saying something was "mistake" isn't an apology.

This just in: Admitting guilt and making amends can suddenly only be an apology if the exact words, "I apologize" are used. Anything else is instantly and automatically invalid only for President Trump. <<< THAT's what an excuse looks like. :laugh:

Try again. :cool:

This just in: Admitting guilt and making amends can suddenly only be an apology if the exact words, "I apologize" are used. Anything else is instantly and automatically invalid only for President Trump. :laugh:

This just in: Trump rarely, if ever apologizes or accepts personal responsibility. Remember when personal responsibility and accountability used to be a Republican value? I miss those days.

Back