Could it be Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin as McCain's VP?

all I know is exactly what Lorax pointed out earlier... the media cannot stop talking about her....

This is a risky pick in that she is pretty much unknown and relatively inexperienced. It could pay huge dividends or blow up in McCains face. This will be interesting.

all I know is exactly what Lorax pointed out earlier... the media cannot stop talking about her....

This is a risky pick in that she is pretty much unknown and relatively inexperienced. It could pay huge dividends or blow up in McCains face. This will be interesting.

Or, like most VP picks, it could do nothing.

I think this shores up his support among the less than enthused evangelical case but does little more.

Or, like most VP picks, it could do nothing.

I think this shores up his support among the less than enthused evangelical case but does little more.

It does that, but she will also play well to the Reagan Democrats. Her family background is very blue collar. Given her conservative stances, she may attract a few of the angry Clinton voters, but probably not too many.

Bowling has nothing to do with Athletics. I would be willing to bet that he could take you in a 1 on 1 half court game.
And I'll bet I can take him in a swim race any moment of any day. And likely skiing and I'll bet I can hit the top of a 14'er before he could even look up the definition.

:D

Aim has everything to do with a duel.

And I'll bet I can take him in a swim race any moment of any day. And likely skiing and I'll bet I can hit the top of a 14'er before he could even look up the definition.

:D

Aim has everything to do with a duel.
His aim looked pretty good to me when he sunk that three pointer with the troops. But my bet is you have fallen asleep next to more firearms than he has ever held. You climb 14'ers regularly? WE have a 12,000 + here in southern new mexico. Our tallest is a bit over 13.

His aim looked pretty good to me when he sunk that three pointer with the troops. But my bet is you have fallen asleep next to more firearms than he has ever held. You climb 14'ers regularly? WE have a 12,000 + here in southern new mexico. Our tallest is a bit over 13.

Wussy lil 13er.

We have... I think it is... 57 14'ers here in CO. And yes, we go about three times a summer and try to hit as many in a day as we can.

It it was dueling basketballs.... Well, he'd have me.

Yeah, aim has everything to do with winning a duel.

I wonder if Obama has done much (any?) shooting. Being able to hit the target is what its all about.

Hell, I am older than lots of people on here and I bet I could take McCain in a swimming competition. As long as its not butterfly. Its been too long and I would probably drown.

There is a looming question though .. McCain is like 150 years old and has skin cancer. He could drop dead five minutes ago.

President Palin?

I'm not sure anyone is really ready for that?

There is a looming question though .. McCain is like 150 years old and has skin cancer. He could drop dead five minutes ago.

President Palin?

I'm not sure anyone is really ready for that?

She has just as much experience as Obama.

Any of them could drop dead at anytime. Shit happens. Look at the two tickets...

Dems...

President... not much experience
VP.... lots of experience

Reps...

President... lots of experience
VP... not much experience

Which one has the ticket in the right order?

She has just as much experience as Obama.

Any of them could drop dead at anytime. Shit happens. Look at the two tickets...

Dems...

President... not much experience
VP.... lots of experience

Reps...

President... lots of experience
VP... not much experience

Which one has the ticket in the right order?

I'm not talking about experience, I'm talking about judgement.

--- channeling Dan Quayle ---

Back