Damar Hamlin

If that is so, this is the perfect day to prove that...what will you be doing to help others today?

I will first as I do every day, start off with prayer, I will then go to work to pay tax dollars to aide not only those in need, but the nation as a whole. I will break no laws, I will make sure to smile when I see my neighbors, be of good will to those I see struggling and I will in fact end this wonderful day, again thanking my Lord and Savior that not only did I make it though another day, so did others as well. I also want to add, I have supported St. Judes Charities going on 30 years and will do so until the day I die....now with that being said, Mr. Retarded, I mean retired teacher, whats you gift to mankind beside teaching kids how to be racist like yourself???

Did you have a favorite teacher in school? Or preacher growing up? Why was that? What is the most important lesson we can pass along to our children?
What will you be doing today to help?

She’s a Black racist, TOP.

No way to get through his hatred for Whites.

Last edited:

I will first as I do every day, start off with prayer, I will then go to work to pay tax dollars to aide not only those in need, but the nation as a whole. I will break no laws, I will make sure to smile when I see my neighbors, be of good will to those I see struggling and I will in fact end this wonderful day, again thanking my Lord and Savior that not only did I make it though another day, so did others as well. I also want to add, I have supported St. Judes Charities going on 30 years and will do so until the day I die....now with that being said, Mr. Retarded, I mean retired teacher, whats you gift to mankind beside teaching kids how to be racist like yourself???
St. Jude is a wonderful charity...Not many better....That being said...Your last sentence completely negates the rest of your post, however...you do realize that, don't you? "If you don't like something, change it...If you can't change it, change your attitude." ...M.A...

Did you have a favorite teacher in school? Or preacher growing up? Why was that? What is the most important lesson we can pass along to our children?
What will you be doing today to help?

Not only did I have many favorite teachers, at one point during my journey of adolescence, I wanted to be a nun, since I spent a majority of my learning years in Catholic schools. I adore both the nuns and the priest and the most important lessons I passed on to my kids who all graduated college, all got masters, all sucessful and contributing to society, a nurse, a teacher and a re estate broker....this black single parent mother who served in the Navy for 10 yrs, not only raised God fearing wonderful black ppl, who by the way love their blackness and their history, although one is with a white guy, whom I adore...believe it or not....but I did good, thank you!!

President Lyndon Johnson
This act, signed into law by President Lyndon Johnson on July 2, 1964, prohibited discrimination in public places, provided for the integration of schools and other public facilities, and made employment discrimination illegal. It was the most sweeping civil rights legislation since Reconstruction.

A White man.

St. Jude is a wonderful charity...Not many better....That being said...Your last sentence completely negates the rest of your post, however...you do realize that, don't you? "If you don't like something, change it...If you can't change it, change your attitude." ...M.A...

I stand corrected, its not necessary to toss stones and behave like a child, so I apologize sir. But do note, I am extremely passionate about my opinions and I do not take lightly those that marginalize me or my commentary as racist fodda, of which it is not.

He’s a Black racist, TOP.

No way to get through his hatred for Whites.
She...and yes, she certainly seems to be...It's never to late to change, however...Today might just be that day...
Would her message be appropriate to present to young people? Not if she truly wants things to change...that doesn't seem to be the case, however...
I haven't seen a word from her about the miraculous recovery of Damar...who is home and getting better everyday...and celebrating another victory from yesterday...;) I'm a bit confused why that isn't happening...

Good day Tod, I knew you would have difficulty recalling your own contributions to society.....because some ppl just want to hate on other just for the sake of it. duces!!

She...and yes, she certainly seems to be...It's never to late to change, however...Today might just be that day...
Would her message be appropriate to present to young people? Not if she truly wants things to change...that doesn't seem to be the case, however...
I haven't seen a word from her about the miraculous recovery of Damar...who is home and getting better everyday...and celebrating another victory from yesterday...;) I'm a bit confused why that isn't happening...

Yes, she is a Black racist.

I hope Damar is able to play again. He deserves to earn a large income. All NFL Players earn their large invomes.

I stand corrected, its not necessary to toss stones and behave like a child, so I apologize sir. But do note, I am extremely passionate about my opinions and I do not take lightly those that marginalize me or my commentary as racist fodda, of which it is not.
Apology accepted...we've all got to work together to make this world a better place...No would would marginalize you or your commentary as "racist fodda" if it wasn't there in black and white...
Passionate people can change the world for the better....inspire people, but not by knocking down others....

I hope he's not able to resume his career. I hope he takes what little money he has and find a business to support or a career. What good is all this money and support, if your latter days are spent in a damn wheel chair.

That's how non-athletes look at it, true, including myself. But they're not like us -- they're driven to compete.

Back